Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Why Carolina flopped hard ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this means her next re-recording will fail to outdo some pop girls' studio albums, no?

As a huge Taylor fan, I've listened once and that was enough. Cute track but nothing compared to her previous stuff 

It is SO boring. If she continues to make these flop, BORING folk songs I will unstan. Go back to pop or country PLEASE :rip:

I personally think that 'carolina' was originally a folklore/evermore outtake that didn't make the cut for either of these albums, and tbh I can see why (it's obviously less meaningful and deep than every song on the sister albums). But maybe Taylor really liked it for some reason and wished to release it in some way, and now she found the right way for it throughout the movie soundtrack. I personally enjoy it, it's not my favourite song of hers, but it's still something else she gave us to listen to. I personally love this folk style so if she keep these songs coming I'm in for it!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.