Brandy Performs With Jack Harlow

Sergi91

43 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

What ass kissing? Brandy is a r&B legend.

I didn’t say otherwise but you know exactly why he did this...

But isn’t this a Fergie……you know what, good for you brandy 

What's going with these suprises?? I'm here for it.

It was a very good performance, enjoyed it very much. Love the Brandy recognition, she was having so much fun and she deserves nothing but respect.

Jack looks hawt, umm I like him showing some arms. :gaycat2: He actually looks like a very kind and nice person. Can't deny the huge success the song has had, everyone knows it (thank you Fergie Ferg and Ludacris anyways).

Jack looks hot, and I hope we see more choreography from him in the future. He seems like an actual nice guy. 

brandy deserves the applause but would like too see her make a comeback in mainstream music tbh.

I'm glad he redeemed himself  by inviting her on stage with him. This was very sweet!

this is so sweet

would be a nice opportunity to start teasing b8 

Sorry I was distracted by Jack's arms. We need a studio version. Brandy remains iconic. :clap3: 

52 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

So their little spat was all for publicity?

There was no spat. :rip:

11 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Screen%20Shot%202022-05-17%20at%2009.48.

It was never that serious. :rip: Both followed each other on Insta right after this. They were clearly being playful.

That was a great moment, Fergie could've joined them as well, that would be EPIC!

That was fun for them but I feel like it's a bit regressing for Brandy to have to rely on Jack Harlow for a viral moment. His performance skills are so lackluster.

The crowd was going OFF though when she got on. ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.