Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you have Long-COVID?

Featured Replies

No I had Covid 3 times and am fine. Don't know anyone in real life that got Long Covid and almost everyone I know had it.

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's been 10 months. My sense of smell never fully recovered and I get headaches every day

I think so. The first time I got Covid I had this horrible lingering cough and consistent mucus for like a year. It went away for a month then I got Covid again and now I’m back at square one :rip: 

Edited by Mezter

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.