• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skankle

• Archetype

• Chemist

• Supervillain

This is very low hanging fruit... She has always performed like this. Let's not act brand new. Plus she served a new song

she's just acting like she's not okay

queen of intricate performance art :clap3: 

it’s her performance style me thinks :mandown: at least her mic was on 

I was looking up her setlist for that show only to see that she performed just six songs and it has this note under it.. :hoetenks:

She started 20 minutes late and was kicked off of stage. Downhill Lullaby, I Blame Myself, I Will, Heavy Metal Heart, All My Lovers Die, Hands All Over Me, Voices Carry and Everything is Embarrassing were on the setlist

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sky-ferreira/2022/parque-da-cidade-oporto-portugal-43b43fcf.html

Edited by pavi

At least her show happened, unlike the ten plagues that occurred at another show two days ago. 

The label will finally have reasons to let her go. Poor streaming performance, poor stage presence, no drive, no personality, literally giving nothing. 

Luckily with the economy being so bad here in the US, she can get a serving job easily. That way she can finally claim she served SOMETHING. 

12 minutes ago, Red Mage said:

Luckily with the economy being so bad here in the US, she can get a serving job easily. That way she can finally claim she served SOMETHING. 

Shady Bitch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

she's so lethargic...oomf who saw her said everyone boo'd lmfaooo :lmao:

1 hour ago, Red Mage said:

made my day ?

1 hour ago, Red Mage said:

The label will finally have reasons to let her go. Poor streaming performance, poor stage presence, no drive, no personality, literally giving nothing. 

Savage :deadbanana4:

Go girl, give them nothing.

Wheres that gif of her when she was moving her mouth weird?

59 minutes ago, Problematique said:

Wheres that gif of her when she was moving her mouth weird?

HWw2ERZ.gif

Edited by Supervillain

3 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_h2_VMT0fpRE638k-PCL

3 hours ago, Red Mage said:

asdsdsdsf;  The 1-2 punch 

She has never served anything but tumblr really gave her a platform and it was the right place and the right time for a girl like her. Now that there's actual market competition she has no place in the industry

The audience singing more passionate than her  :deadbanana4:

She’s never been amazing live. She had the whole “lethargic” vibe back when I saw her in 2014. The magic for her is in the studio. The problem is, she’s never in it.

Ricky Wilson

And THIS person was coming for Halsey? :lmao: Thank God she paid them dust

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.