Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

BonBon vs. Perfect Illusion: Bigger Hit?

? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger Hit?

    • BonBon.
      66%
      24
    • Perfect Illusion.
      33%
      12
  2. 2. More Remembered?

    • BonBon.
      69%
      25
    • Perfect Illusion.
      30%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both were massive hits of year 2016, especially in Europe. But which one was bigger in peak and which aged better?

 

220px-BonBon_(Official_Single_Cover)_by_ Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears shorts and a T-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, a sunset can be seen.

 

Charts: Top 5 in 6 vs. 8 countries.

Spotify: 121 + 43M vs. 191M

YouTube: 883M vs. 159M

Edited by Scotland

What is BonBon? I’m from the UK and I’ve never heard of that before this thread. :rip:
 

what's BonBon, im being fr rn ive never heard of that song :rip:

It’s random but Bonbon is a bop, the way it was played so hard on TV, and it even trended one tiktok. A smash hit. :giraffe:

  • Author
11 hours ago, Cutthroat said:

What is BonBon? I’m from the UK and I’ve never heard of that before this thread. :rip:
 

BonBon was a huge WW hit.

4 minutes ago, Scotland said:

BonBon was a huge WW hit.

I checked and it didn’t even chart here so no wonder I had never heard of it until yesterday. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.