Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA Twigs - "Killer"

Featured Replies

The cello in these live songs is INSANE. I need these vibes for FKA3.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, so good. This is the perfect mix of MAGGIE and CAPRI :jonny5:

She said this is the first taste for the new album, definitely a new era, but she won't give specifics/details yet.ย 

ย 

Take that with a grain of salt, cuz (a) it's twigs and (b) some people may still be feeling trauma from DJM/mixtape :eli:

6 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

She said this is the first taste for the new album, definitely a new era, but she won't give specifics/details yet.ย 

ย 

Take that with a grain of salt, cuz (a) it's twigs and (b) some people may still be feeling trauma from DJM/mixtape :eli:

:jonnycat:ย 

Wow I'm so excited if new album is really on the horizon :jonny:ย she is keeping us fed

ย 

that being said this is so.. generic? and boring? and short? tiny desk version was better

Edited by BlackoutZone

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Wow I'm so excited if new album is really on the horizon :jonny:ย she is keeping us fed

ย 

that being said this is so.. generic? and boring? and short? tiny desk version was better

no

ย 

and

ย 

yes

ย 

- I fear :eli:

ย 

She registered two other songs with the same team as killer (and papi bones :deadbanana2:) with the other CAPRI songs. So I wonder if she recorded this with CAPRI but wanted to keep it for FKA3 since it definitely is heavier... That all said, knowing twigs the album will be released in another 2 years and this song will be lost Lol

4 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

no

ย 

and

ย 

yes

ย 

- I fear :eli:

ย 

She registered two other songs with the same team as killer (and papi bones :deadbanana2:) with the other CAPRI songs. So I wonder if she recorded this with CAPRI but wanted to keep it for FKA3 since it definitely is heavier... That all said, knowing twigs the album will be released in another 2 years and this song will be lost Lol

Yeah I don't trust her, this will probably get good to love'd

I love Twigs and El Guincho but what is this generic flavourless song?ย 

14 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yeah I don't trust her, this will probably get good to love'd

100% - but that song is in FREQUENT rotation in my library. I remember people disliking it though. Grandpa Rick :alexz:

ย 

13 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

I love Twigs and El Guincho but what is this generic flavourless song?ย 

Hmm, jw why you think this? I've seen a few people say this now but it's so dynamic and so intricate, so many different pieces going on and fab lyrics. I'm just curious what people don't like about it tbh

ย 

As for the live vs. studio version, the Tiny Desk performance BLOWS this out of the water, for sure :clap3:

this is SOTY actually

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

i wasn't into capri at all, this is cute but a bit generic for her

need her to start serving magdalene quality again

the worst song of her careerโ€ฆ cookie cutter boring bland uninspired etc.ย 

ย 

ย 

Does anyone know what the three symbols might mean?ย 

ย 

Dan Brown / Robert Langdon where u at

5 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

She said this is the first taste for the new album, definitely a new era, but she won't give specifics/details yet.ย 

ย 

Take that with a grain of salt, cuz (a) it's twigs and (b) some people may still be feeling trauma from DJM/mixtape :eli:

Ugh I was hoping Caprisongs would be the one-off sellout release of hersย :doc:ย It's sad to watch one of the most interesting artists of the past decade release such boring and generic music.

4 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

100% - but that song is in FREQUENT rotation in my library. I remember people disliking it though. Grandpa Rick :alexz:

ย 

Hmm, jw why you think this? I've seen a few people say this now but it's so dynamic and so intricate, so many different pieces going on and fab lyrics. I'm just curious what people don't like about it tbh

ย 

As for the live vs. studio version, the Tiny Desk performance BLOWS this out of the water, for sure :clap3:

Idk I'm here for Twigs making fun music cause I love CAPRISONGS but these lyrics and melodies do absolutely nothing for me

I really don't like it :rip:ย  It lacks a strong melody.

I really couldnโ€™t get into Twigs before Capri. I love her new more poppy sound I think it goes really well with her style/vocals. I understand why her true fans could be disappointed.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.