Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

ShaRacistonne too high.... 

Anyways Minty Fresh :clap3:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

• ATRL Moderator

Yuri robbed :gaycat7: Her lip sync really could have been called either way and she was FAR more interesting and unique than Molly. One of many bad calls on DU2.

• ATRL Moderator

I should have given Gisele a higher score, I really enjoyed her on her season and she gets so much hate/disrespect for nothing.  

22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

FLtXDdN.png

Average: 7.62

Queen of the Year (15): @Apostolis

11s x12: @willmcclure9@ucanfma@Dekkan@Avantpop@CBC@Subomie@ninasayers@Anvarie@LastKiss@Little Dark Age@Dancehall Queen@1998tweety

10s x9: @OreGuy@Rabbit@Gwegend@D-@-N@Namigo@hammer@rowlet@killer_rose@Hephaestus

0: @Fevesy

The Queen of RuDemption if there ever is one. She went from being eliminated first to being hated by the fandom because of her cattiness to being embraced by the fandom because of her cattiness.

The saving grace and rightful winner of s14 :clap3:

Ouuuu this group of queens, all certified icons if I may say so :jonnycat:

17 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yuri robbed :gaycat7: Her lip sync really could have been called either way and she was FAR more interesting and unique than Molly. One of many bad calls on DU2.

Yeah, her elimination literally made no sense. And for Molly of all queens who was outshined by Hannah in everything she did and presented :gaycat6:

I expected Daya to make top 20 so I’m sure Angeria and Willow will be making their exits soon. 

Rooting for Monet, Dakota, Icesis and Rajah :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly quite shocked that Daya is out already.  I thought she was a lock for the top ten.  

Sharonne had a good track record and… that’s about it. 
Yuri great queen, I love the whole alt queen with a heart of gold thing; so much better than the Milks of the world!

Minty is a bit high.  Good looks but they weren’t that good.  I loved her at first but she became exhausting near the end.  

Nehellenia had an amazing runway package :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I expected Daya to make top 20 so I’m sure Angeria and Willow will be making their exits soon. 

Rooting for Monet, Dakota, Icesis and Rajah :heart:

Angeria left on the last batch

ot: how the hell is willyawn still in :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Nehellenia had an amazing runway package :clap3:

And outstanding performances is the acting/dancing/singing challenges and Snatch Game :jonnycat:

Honestly? My winner :jonnycat:

This is mostly playing along with my fantasy besides the Jasmine boot last update 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

And outstanding performances is the acting/dancing/singing challenges and Snatch Game :jonnycat:

Honestly? My winner :jonnycat:

La diamond kinda ended her.  She had the best runway package of the entire year (sans as7, that’s unfair to count that) 

• ATRL Moderator

The COLLAPSE when Daya and Jasmine are booked on the same All Stars season and end up as the final 2

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

La diamond kinda ended her.  She had the best runway package of the entire year (sans as7, that’s unfair to count that) 

Nnn I'm still kinda pressed she won when she's basically an older Farida which was unjustly robbed of her rightful crown :monkey:

With Yuri and Nehellenia gone, all 2022 Miss Congenialities have now been eliminated.

9pryFqE.pngtiZ63Sj.pngNvtPuEW.pngGqws3aK.pngLCrb07F.png

vtoI24E.pngVRLQqrv.pngICwQnvp.pnglRb6cGX.pngSMWP3Ex.pngLpXq0by.png

And yes, UK VS The World did have three Miss Congenialities.

7 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

With Yuri and Nehellenia gone, all 2022 Miss Congenialities have now been eliminated.

Miss Congeniality is such a random title now. only valentina and monet make it a thing for me.

• ATRL Moderator

MC is way more interesting now that the queens vote for it.  it sometimes flies past the edit.  I remember everyone was debating whether it would go to Olivia or Utica but it went to Lala! It’s what she deserves, though.  

• ATRL Moderator

Eww, thanks for the reminder that Vivian won Miss Congeniality over Fierce :) The sabotage that had.

Jinkx and Viv deserved better. Can’t believe Willow is going to place higher than either of them. 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Nehellenia highest Miss Congeniality and Samantha lowest I know that's right! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, unino said:

Miss Congeniality is such a random title now. only valentina and monet make it a thing for me.

Farrah Rpdr GIF - Farrah Rpdr Everyone Lets Make A Round Of Applause -  Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Eww, thanks for the reminder that Vivian won Miss Congeniality over Fierce :) The sabotage that had.

She was never in the running for that title :toofunny3:

5svDo3I.png

Average: 7.95

Queen of the Year (15): @hammer

11s x6: @PMM@Ghibli@D-@-N@#1Pokpaker@Adam’s Eve@killer_rose

10s x8: @OreGuy@khalyan@Hurem@Gwegend@Fevesy@loveisdead9582@LastKiss@unino

1: @Galang

Drag Race fans have been begging for Cheddar Gorgeous to be cast for years now and when she finally did, she did not disappoint. Amassing a total of four wins, she had one of the best non-winning track record of any franchise. She and Danny Beard are the personification of "maximizing our joint slay."

FD2xeSx.png

Average: 8.05

Queen of the Year (15): @rowlet

11s x15: @Vagabond@Ghibli@Rabbit@Galang@D-@-N@CroNich@Apostolis@Namigo@??????@kipperskipper@D e v o n@loveisdead9582@bestfiction@killer_rose@ainadalkaz

10s x6: @OreGuy@#1Pokpaker@Adam’s Eve@Little Dark Age@Dancehall Queen@feelslikeadream

0: @Fetish for MiMi@CBC

Willow Pill only had one wee little win but she did serve in the runway and storyline departments. Just like her drag sister, Yvie Oddly, who also won while suffering from a chronic illness. They both also faded into obscurity after winning.

9EOwxzl.png

Average: 8.15

Queen of the Year (15): @LastKiss

11: @hammer

10s x6: @HotFriedChicken@ucanfma@NumbSoul@CBC@Subomie@MALAMENTE

4: @willmcclure9

Noone really came close to Sharonne but Venedita was a worthy runner-up with her two wins and level of polish. Despite having a beard, she's one of the sexiest contestants the franchise has ever seen.

4BXfbfh.png

Average: 8.27

11: @willmcclure9@Ghibli@unino@1998tweety

10: @NumbSoul@hammer@bestfiction@Hephaestus

2: @ucanfma

Not everyone was a fan of Paloma winning but I think it makes sense for the franchise. She has the polish down and often takes inspiration from movies which is a very French thing to do.

mUTLg0G.png

Average: 8.34

11s x8: @sugrbby666@Hurem@Rabbit@ucanfma@ninasayers@D e v o n@loveisdead9582@clue

10s x18: @OreGuy@Whis@Vagabond@xrosup@Ghibli@Gwegend@Seffers@CroNich@Claymore@Apostolis@Fevesy@CBC@hammer@LastKiss@Little Dark Age@bestfiction@Dancehall Queen@1998tweety

0s: @khalyan@willmcclure9

The Bearded Vivienne. I was on the fence with Danny early on because of how uptight and conceited she seemed. But she won me over with her Little Shop of Horrors runway. You can't deny that she has the comedy chops and a matching polish. The beard feels like an afterthought but I can forgive her for that.

• ATRL Moderator

Hate Danny should have been first out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.