Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Phoebe Bridgers - "I Know The End" appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

 

Either way, we're not alone

I'll find a new place to be from
A haunted house with a picket fence
To float around and ghost my friends
No, I'm not afraid to disappear
The billboard said "The End Is Near"

 

Salut ^^ sur le forum Blabla 15-18 ans - 06-04-2015 14:42:50 - page 3 -  jeuxvideo.com

This absolute collapse of a song  :jonnycat:

 

Driving out

into the sun 

let the ultraviolet

cover me up 


1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

This absolute collapse of a song  :jonnycat:

 

Driving out

into the sun 

let the ultraviolet

cover me up 


1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

THIS PART

one of the best closers in recent memory :jonnycat: the album catapulted so quickly into my top 4 ever on last.fm, whew. been a while since I listened to it in full so thanks for the reminder :jonnycat:

one of the best songs ever made in human history, God was there when she was recording it

3 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

only our new Joni Mitchell

 

1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

yes. out of all Joni's millennial daughters (Taylor, Lana etc.), i think Phoebe is the most similar to her writing style

1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

 

 

 

o.t. me after listening to Punisher and I Know The End back to back

1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

No, I'm not afraid to disappear
The billboard said "The End Is Near"
I turned around, there was nothing there
Yeah, I guess the end is here

 

1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

 

Song of the millennium

 

1428325815-irypkvtfmjkrk.gif

 

 

an absolutely stunning piece of art :jonny5:I LIVE for that final verse! Absolutely obsessed with it.

Either way, we're not alone
I'll find a new place to be from
A haunted house with a picket fence
To float around and ghost my friends
No, I'm not afraid to disappear
The billboard said, "The end is near"
I turned around, there was nothing there
Yeah, I guess the end is here

phoebe bridgers gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.