WHY did Beyonce

perfillusion

do that? why did she snap THAT hard? and can she do it again please? 

She really said imma do ART and she did just that

:jonny5:

She ate every aspect and we need another like this :jonny: 

If she goes down an upbeat dancey vibe imagine if she gave similar visuals but on a sexy groove. Omg I need to stop because she’s not going to give me what I want 

I saw a TikTok recently how she needs to let go of the freedom fighter/civil rights music and I couldn't agree more. :psyduck:

:jonny2: she needs to comeback

4 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

I saw a TikTok recently how she needs to let go of the freedom fighter/civil rights music and I couldn't agree more. :psyduck:

well...if a TIK TOK said it...

I'm not sure why she should NEED to stop though. does it bother people? for commercial success? she clearly doesn't care or need that at this point in her career. It's interesting that Beyoncé has made a career out of making empowering songs for women, but now that she has switched the angle to Black women or Black people, it's too much and she needs to change.

It's also funny because ATRL will say stuff like "her Black Pride music is boring" but then shade her and act brand new when this type of music isn't lighting up the charts. Pick a side. Either we understand the non-commerciality of the music she's making, or we expect her to get hits from it.

Edited by swissman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.