Mars Argo - Angry

smartalek22

Not her coming back before Sky. I’m shaking, I hope this is the beginning of new releases from

her.

1 minute ago, wraith said:

Not her coming back before Sky. I’m shaking, I hope this is the beginning of new releases from

her.

I hope so or this just becomes her 'Downhill Lullaby' era :rainy:

But love her anyway for releasing something :alexz:

I’m pretty sure it’s a fan who uploaded this, as it leaked a little while ago. There’s no way she’s actually back :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m pretty sure it’s a fan who uploaded this, as it leaked a little while ago. There’s no way she’s actually back :toofunny3:

how would a fan have access to her youtube and spotify?

21 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Idts, Ivan is her friend and she only follows him on instagram, and he posted about the release. Mars might address the single soon, but I believe she's still sleeping in her time zone :coffee2:

there's something truly special about Mars. It's a bit like Britney, the way she sings and you can feel her personality on record. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.