Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Galantis & Roxette - Fading Like A Flower

Featured Replies

It‘s not available in my country yet but i‘m feeling a weird mixture of excitement and fear. I truly love the original version, so hopefully they did a good job :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, magicfever said:

It‘s not available in my country yet but i‘m feeling a weird mixture of excitement and fear. I truly love the original version, so hopefully they did a good job :gaycat6:

if you liked Higher Love by Kygo, you could like this one

13 hours ago, Maxiking0708 said:

if you liked Higher Love by Kygo, you could like this one

Oh no… :dancehall:

It‘s not really my vibe but i‘m happy people will get to know the song because of the remix. 
 

(Now go stream their Joyride album)

This didn't really do anything for me. Although I didn’t recognise the original song so that could be why. 

I did not have high hopes for this but I'm bopping right now :beatfreak:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.