Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift Heardle

Featured Replies

Taylor Swift Heardle #15

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

That was a classic

  • Replies 487
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
9 hours ago, Remmy said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #15

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

a massive fan favorite!!!

 

20 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #15

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

That was a classic

Taylor Swift Heardle #15

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

PERIOD :katie2:

  • ATRL Moderator

Today is my first time playing and it's obviously an easy one but I still think it would be more challenging if the clips were shorter tbh!

What a terrible day to have started playing this.

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #15

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

I agree that it would be more fun if the clips were shorter!

Taylor Swift Heardle #16

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Mmmm always loved this one

Taylor Swift Heardle #16

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/
 

The way I knew at the first note, iconic!

Taylor Swift Heardle #17

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

One of my least favorites from her :shutup:

Taylor Swift Heardle #17

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

Wow, a song I, like, literally never listen to!

  • Author

Taylor Swift Heardle #17

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

19 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #16

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/
 

The way I knew at the first note, iconic!

what was it? I missed it...

Taylor Swift Heardle #18

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Underrated :heart:

 

19 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #17

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

what was it? I missed it...

I think that one was Speak Now

today's was so easy. Definitely a track that deserves more, it just has unfortunate track placement

Taylor Swift Heardle #19

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Oop they actually did a hard one for the first second :fan: Kinda can't believe I got it kiiii

Taylor Swift Heardle #20

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 


Mmm one of my favorites from her :heart:

  • Author
On 4/23/2022 at 7:22 AM, Remmy said:

 

I think that one was Speak Now

thank you!

On 4/24/2022 at 7:40 AM, Remmy said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #19

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

Oop they actually did a hard one for the first second :fan: Kinda can't believe I got it kiiii

I actually found this extremely easy since I've listened to it like 200 times already :dies:

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #20

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #21

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

Taylor Swift Heardle #22

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

:flame:

Taylor Swift Heardle #23

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

This thread is DEAD, damn! :fan: And whoops this one stumped me for the 1st second

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #24

?⬛️?⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

  • Author
16 hours ago, Remmy said:

This thread is DEAD, damn! :fan: And whoops this one stumped me for the 1st second

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #24

?⬛️?⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

Taylor Swift Heardle #24

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

these are too easy :katie2:

Taylor Swift Heardle #25

??⬛️?⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

For some reason I don't remember those first 2 seconds :rip: but this is my least played song from that album anyway

 

  • Author
16 hours ago, Remmy said:

Taylor Swift Heardle #25

??⬛️?⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

For some reason I don't remember those first 2 seconds :rip: but this is my least played song from that album anyway

 

top 3 from that album :smitten:

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #26

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://taylor-swift-heardle.glitch.me/

 

Taylor Swift Heardle #26

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

 

7 hours ago, Michael196 said:

top 3 from that album :smitten:

Hmmm, interesting :gaycat3:

Taylor Swift Heardle #27

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

 

jumpscare

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.