Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - 'ATTENTION: MILEY LIVE'

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, Roger said:

I'm sad that she never properly released the audio for her Communication cover, only the live video. 

this. my favorite cover that she's ever done :clap3:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why she felt the need to release 2 different live versions of You. The first one is better imo. But her tweet makes it sound like she doesn't know it was on the standard version of Attention :rip:

48 minutes ago, despy said:

this. my favorite cover that she's ever done :clap3:

She really did justice to the original version. 

I ******* love The Cardigans. 

Like A  Prayer has entered the top 10 of UK ITUNES @10... Miley is really that girl in the UK.. they really show her music so much more love than they do in the US !! 

27 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Like A  Prayer has entered the top 10 of UK ITUNES @10... Miley is really that girl in the UK.. they really show her music so much more love than they do in the US !! 

Is in the top 100 US. And i saw it did 200k on Spotify is this viral or something?:duca:

 

I love that the rockier version of MD is finally available on streaming now :jonny: 

I truly hate that Mother's Daughter had to be combined with that Anitta song :biblio:

  • 3 months later...

I don’t even like live albums but I’ve been missing her a little extra lately & this has been hitting :weeps:

 

Miley the music industry needs you 

Yea I was done with this pretty quickly. I want new material from her asap

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.