RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I don’t know what it is but i need to see Orion on another season :ducky: i feel like she has a lot of potential. Same with Maddy

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

not that it was ever or ever will be confirmed but it’s pretty obvious Sherry was meant to win season 12 ….. so THAT fact (and the hatchet job of a heavily edited ass season thereof) coupled with the boredom covid lockdown goggles y’all had on is the only reason why any of y’all would regard 12 as anything worthwhile …. it is in fact worse than 11 bc as someone mentioned, 11 had actual drama (that we got to see, bc again the tea was that s12 was sherry vs gigi all season but edited in post) and good runways/lip syncs …… i mean i just don’t know why three years later y’all put up this front that s12 is “peak drag race”, “return to form” ….. all the other stupid $h!t y’all said about it

13 is more entertaining. 14 is more entertaining. 12 was objectively awful :skull: who is gonna be an All Stars from 12 ????? Gigi’s bag of bones ass ??? Crystal ?? okay she’s alright but whomst else ???? i love Jaida DOWNNNN but season 12 is such asssssssssssss and i truly need y’all to stop lying that it’s anything other than that.

the  fact that Jackie Cox made the top 5 :skull: that alone should clue you in on the absolute dearth of C.U.N.T. in season 12

her lip sync against Heidi is forever burned into my brain :skull: the fact that she was SAVED after doing that ……. THAT lip sync constituted a double save and Anetra vs Marcia didnt :bibliahh: like can y’all please bffr

4 hours ago, CBC said:

s15 couldve been a top tier season if they had eliminated the fodder first: ham anal ist, maury, accent, janax, followed by poppy, robin, and the rest of the episodes wouldve been a blood bath :jonny5:, sg was also too soon, it is a challenge that must always be in the middle of the season to allow just a tiny room for riggory, the mothers to give birth and the flops to fall and fall hard

as if booger and lice were not fodder :skull: they were very much “post-drag” drag race, adhd ticktock addicted brain rot dingbats for 12 year olds to seal clap to and y’all ate it right the f*ck up :skull: :skull: :skull: 

4 hours ago, CBC said:

but it also had amazing queens, 

i want you to go ahead and name them …. apart from Jaida and Crystal who i already conceded were great queens. please list these great queens from S12

31 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Thought this was Beyoncé lol 

11 > 10 > 13 > 12 > 14

12 was messy boots but I live for Jaida and Crystal. The beginning of the season was pretty entertaining too.

15 > 12 > 10 > 14 > 11 > 13 (thanks to kandy muse and goth milk) :sorry:

Ra'Jah O'Hara for AS8 Pit Stop host!

Not this popping up on Youtube :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, qurl said:

the  fact that Jackie Cox made the top 5 :skull: 

Omg I completely erased her existence from my memory, I had to Google her and even then it didn’t ring a bell at first :skull:

Next Pit stop needs to be Jaida or Symone 

Salina redeemed herself with these last 2 looks huh

15 > 10 > 13 > 12 > 14 > 11

Sasha > Jaida > Aquaria > Symone > Yvie > Willow

For me :gaycat3:

Interested to see if Sasha or Mistress respectively take the final two top toots as well 

I think they're putting AS on a break after AS9 because I have a feeling none of the S12-S15 top 4 placers are interested in doing AS.

Especially the big names like Gigi, Gottmik, Bosco have no incentive of going back.

20 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I think they're putting AS on a break after AS9 because I have a feeling none of the S12-S15 top 4 placers are interested in doing AS.

Especially the big names like Gigi, Gottmik, Bosco have no incentive of going back.

Good.

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Not this popping up on Youtube :deadbanana2:

He used to be cuter lol 

34 minutes ago, Love Again said:

They are not

13 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Good.

Ntm on Gigi she’s one of the most deserving queens of a crown. Had circumstances in 2020 be different she would have won :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.