RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

I'm seriously still shook that people can actually tolerate Bob and Monet's podcast :deadbanana:

It was worse a few months ago but they're slowly going back to fun episodes. I choose to believe that.

loosey-smile.gif

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a world in which MIB or Anetra can realistically beat Sasha in finale lip sync? Sasha seems unstoppable at this point.

Just now, DR0GO said:

Is there a world in which MIB or Anetra can realistically beat Sasha in finale lip sync? Sasha seems unstoppable at this point.

A well timed thought out reveal beats everything 

Do you guys think they will really eliminate someone or we will have a top 4 for the finale?

Edited by KaledKalil

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

Do you guys think they will really eliminate someone or we will have a top 4 for the finale?

There hasn’t been a double shantay yet so I’m betting they’ll use it this episode for whoever is bottom 2

spacer.png

Also Bob is more concerned about being right than making a coherent, consistent point. It kind of invalidates anything he ever says, and it’s only been getting worse for the duration of this season’s Sibling Watcheries.

He’s an OMIBH and OLNLH and doesn’t even try to hide it. And much like other haters in the same category, his opinions are corny, misguided and impossible to make sense of.

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Also Bob is more concerned about being right than making a coherent, consistent point. It kind of invalidates anything he ever says, and it’s only been getting worse for the duration of this season’s Sibling Watcheries.

He’s an OMIBH and OLNLH and doesn’t even try to hide it. And much like other haters in the same category, his opinions are corny, misguided and impossible to make sense of.

spacer.png

Or maybe they could be correct, but since they are fan favorites people refuse to see them. I mean no one said anything (and even encouraged) Roberta when she was dragging Blair st. Bore by her neck. LBR, Bob has always been Bob, yall just dont like who she is currently targeting. (Because they way she dragged Blair was way worse than anything she said about Winner Isabelle Brooks and Copycat Generic London.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuu this SMACK CAM :jonny5: The way Bob sees Sasha as a black woman for some reason :jonny5:

I can’t stand Bob but he never said Sasha was a black woman 💀 the REACH. I think neither of them understood what the other was saying. 

3 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Or maybe they could be correct, but since they are fan favorites people refuse to see them. I mean no one said anything (and even encouraged) Roberta when she was dragging Blair st. Bore by her neck. LBR, Bob has always been Bob, yall just dont like who she is currently targeting. (Because they way she dragged Blair was way worse than anything she said about Winner Isabelle Brooks and Copycat Generic London.

spacer.png

The only thing Bob has been right about this season is Aura. I want Mayari to know that. 

spacer.png

Sibling Watchery is great. Idk why you'd rather have unbiased and neutral review shows instead of someone being honest and passionate about what they're reviewing. :deadbanana4: Bob's bias is the reason I tune in. Might also be an age thing bc the older you are the more you're able to appreciate the show as pure entertainment without becoming emotionally attached to any of the queens

Edited by dumbsparce

No one’s asking for Race Chaser, as you can see no one has a problem with Monet’s biases. We just want Bob to stop serving unfunny, unfounded arguments for attention, at the expense of MIB/Luxx.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

The only thing Bob has been right about this season is Aura. I want Mayari to know that. 

spacer.png

Bob can be right about multiple things. I dont let blind stanning get in the way of me seeing that. Some people should take notes. (And Aura knows 🤣🤣)

spacer.png

The way I screamed-

Bob is SO HILLARIOUS for this LMAO (salinas reaction makes it even better)

59 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

No one’s asking for Race Chaser, as you can see no one has a problem with Monet’s biases. We just want Bob to stop serving unfunny, unfounded arguments for attention, at the expense of MIB/Luxx.

spacer.png

School them. See when you let Anetrallah into your life…

spacer.png

OLNLH destroyed my dyslexia :ahh:

i was like “whooo” :ahh: 

I still like watchery. They go on too many tangents though lol 

The way I thought one of y'all edited this gif until I finally watched Untucked today:deadbanana2:

loosey-smile.gif

The amount of Luxx hate threads appearing on Reddit is gross, especially in the defense of a girl like Looser. This is why we can’t have good TV, ever.

Not shocked some people use opinions posted there to justify their covert racism tho.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The amount of Luxx hate threads appearing on Reddit is gross, especially in the defense of a girl like Looser. This is why we can’t have good TV, ever.

Not shocked some people use opinions posted there to justify their covert racism tho.

spacer.png

You don’t understand why there is hate going around while you yourself are spreading hate? :rip: 

Edited by MAKSIM

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

You don’t understand why there is hate going around while you yourself are spreading hate? :rip: 

Where did I say I didn’t understand? I literally said the racist fanbase dragging a black queen doesn’t shock me.

I am not spreading microaggressions and covert racism by calling 5th place loser, Looser LaDookie, a loser. Continue to co-sign racist Reddit threads though and make a white queen out to be a victim cause her generic drag was called generic.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.