RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She should have won for the flower dress she made, instead of Plastique's basic corset.

Tea, that look was gorgeous!

Also the way she fully commits to her runways and models them is so fierce!

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Not runway praise with that dinosaur atrocity and voodoo abortion :rip: 

Every queen has at least one dud look.

Alaska got filler in her jaw and i cannot wrap my head around why she would ever do this. she looks like the crimson chin now, and she was already working with a not so delicate bone structure

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Yvie Oddly is a legend and lowkey had the win the moment she established herself as a (C.U.N.T.) with her jellyfish runway moment.

She had nerve, Anetra is missing both nerve and uniqueness tbh. 

It does take NERVE to jump over Marcia in that moment of the lipsync, so I disagree with that sentiment.

11 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

This is so painful to watch wtf :deadbanana2:

i can't stand this gay cigarette 

11 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

This is so painful to watch wtf :deadbanana2:

why does he keep asking questions about things we already know AND things he's already asked in past interviews :deadbanana2:

Anetra MUST be top 4 the way y'all are wet for her.

Yes she EATS at lipsynching but like... She's had ONE great look all season, the rest are bar outfits easy to dance in and she has the edit of a filler queen. Yet somehow she's this strong front-runner competition slayer... ummm

ib3TEbe.gif

8 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Anetra MUST be top 4 the way y'all are wet for her.

Yes she EATS at lipsynching but like... She's had ONE great look all season, the rest are bar outfits easy to dance in and she has the edit of a filler queen. Yet somehow she's this strong front-runner competition slayer... ummm

ib3TEbe.gif

Probably because we’re at top 6 and the top 3 moments of the season all involve her

spacer.png

Anetra and Mistress are the winners of this season iktr 

Loosey starting this season with the song ‘Let Loose’ and ending up being frustrated and mad every episode is one of the funniest and most iconic arcs we’ve had on this show :jonny5:

Let’s be honest, she’s one of the reasons why this season is so good. It’s hilarious/entertaining to watch her fumes every week:fan:

Edited by Whis

I didn’t watch the preview for last week and thought that scary Loosey pic was some foreign drag race reference all week :rip:

43 minutes ago, Whis said:

Loosey starting this season with the song ‘Let Loose’ and ending up being frustrated and mad every episode is one of the funniest and most iconic arcs we’ve had on this show :jonny5:

Let’s be honest, she’s one of the reasons why this season is so good. It’s hilarious/entertaining to watch her fumes every week:fan:

She's an icon for giving us such good TV :jonnycat: Alexis Michelle walked so she could run

• ATRL Moderator

The episode was too long this week.  I hate how they went back to 90 minute episodes after they've eliminated half the cast :rip: 

22 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The episode was too long this week.  I hate how they went back to 90 minute episodes after they've eliminated half the cast :rip: 

And they actually managed to get the edit right by the end

28 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

What's going on with Nina Bonina? She hasn't posted a rawview in like a month

I think she’s actually getting booked again lol 

she’s been in that basement so long it’s probs hard for her to manage both 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think she’s actually getting booked again lol 

she’s been in that basement so long it’s probs hard for her to manage both 

if that's the case i'm fine with him quitting youtube altogether. he was miserable most of the time so i'm glad she finally got back to doing what she loves. i wouldn't completely dismiss her getting the call either tbh. i know she said that drag race has been trying to erase her but they'd do anything for ratings so perhaps she's been preparing her looks all this time she's been m.i.a from youtube.

23 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This is the ONE SINGLE TIME where you should ABSOLUTELY try to look as close to the person as possible.

It's literally a runway for the celeb. Night of 1000 (insert person), its a classic drag staple to be an impersonator and pass as the person. 

Nnnn and Mistress did. So did Sasha and Luxx as I said :deadbanana2: Mistress just added that twist that made it more entertaining with the puppets imo :cm: 

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

Right? We need the 90min episodes in the beginning when there's a whole village of queens not when there's 6. the top 4 episode could even be reduced to 20min :toofunny2:

I actually liked the edit this week. I don’t think we would have seen so much of the lipsync if it wasn’t a 90 min episode.

loosey is cringe but shes clearly still a capable enough competitor if shes won 2 challenges so far + could've arguably won a 3rd. i wouldn't mind if she ends up being the "villain" in the top 4, or follows the alexis michelle-print and lands just outside the top 4 :clap3:

The edit was great, if it was 40min only we wouldn't have the mini challenge, or almost the whole song for the lip sync. 

Loosey won't win, she doesn't have the winner vibe and clearly is bad at lip syncing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.