RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Something tells me sugar and spice won’t touch this franchise again with a 10 foot pole but who knows 

Sugar was so pressed about the producers giving her the early boot during Roscoe it's hilarious :ahh: . They really did not expect to be casted as early out filler queens and it shows! :ahh::ahh::ahh:

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Sugar was so pressed about the producers giving her the early boot during Roscoe it's hilarious :ahh: . They really did not expect to be casted as early out filler queens and it shows! :ahh::ahh::ahh:

The way Spice tweets and even on the show clearly doesn’t want to be there :skull: I agree that they probably weren’t seeing this edit for themselves and therefore won’t be interested again

• ATRL Moderator

Just now watching the episode and the Loosey/Spice lip sync has to be one of the worst of all time??  It was Fame/Pearl levels of bad

4 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Aja needs a day job. Just because you were on Legendary (and tanked) doesn't mean you're the voguing/duck walk police :ahh:

She’s literally doing card readings lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Just now watching the episode and the Loosey/Spice lip sync has to be one of the worst of all time??  It was Fame/Pearl levels of bad

Nn what's with white people and not being able to lip sync :rip:

Weren't people dragging Sugar for saying she had so much fun and she wasn't upset because "this whole experience should just be about having fun"? And now the accusation is that people think the twins actually hated their experience and will want nothing to do with the show afterwards? :deadbanana4:

The twins start making sense if you accept they have the outer appearance of a toxic white twink like Aquaria but are actually quirky weirdos like Tammie Brown underneath and to take them as they are.

Y'all should check out Sugar's recent post on IG about Malaysia.

The twins + Malaysia + Mistress' friendship this season seems to be the strongest.

Edited by Communion

9 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

This moment right here is where the edits and rigga morris come out.
They edit it with Luxx saying "Mistress was just really commanding the *front* of the stage with all her presence". When in reality, she was fully in Jax's shadow that they have to cut Jax out of the shot to highlight Mistress. The gaslighting, far too much.

Ccerhvl.gif

This moment right here is where Jax lost.

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I feel like Sasha has had a decent number of confessionals (more than Anetra, I think), but her personality just doesn't click for me. She either says something basic or makes a joke I don't find funny :michael:

Love Sasha but this is also true for me :matty:

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I get that my reactions are obviously skewed by editing, but that's the case every season and it's all we can go off. I'm actually basing this off confessionals, which is where I think personality can come through (see Mistress and Luxx). I feel like Sasha has had a decent number of confessionals (more than Anetra, I think), but her personality just doesn't click for me. She either says something basic or makes a joke I don't find funny :michael: But as more girls go home, maybe I'll see more charisma from some girls who haven't been given a lot of camera time.

Same, I really hope Mistress wins but I can see them giving it to Sasha just because of who she is

She has nice runways but I’m not getting much more from her

23 minutes ago, Cain said:

Same, I really hope Mistress wins but I can see them giving it to Sasha just because of who she is

She has nice runways but I’m not getting much more from her

Being amazing at performing and having "nice runways" already makes her stand out at 4 out 7 challenges so far (talent, design, girl groups, lip sync), and her only win came from none of those (commercial). She wouldn't get anything just for who she is, she's doing great.

Erm I’m loving mistress but her being the narrator of the season shouldn’t be giving you all hope that she’s winning 

this is Sasha’s crown and they will be a lovely top 2 :heart: best ever perhaps if it happens 

Sasha is a fierce queen but Mistress would be such a great addition to the winners circle, I'm rooting for her. Sasha is already a drag legend but she doesn't really need to be the winner.

Track record wise they are both very similar so neither would be robbed

This is Danny Beard vs Cheddar Gorgeous all over again.

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is Danny Beard vs Cheddar Gorgeous all over again.

Exactly what I was thinking about. I wonder if the outcome will be different this time though :matty:

Danny had the better track record and neither of them particularly slayed the finale. Danny was better in the performance and Cheddar was better on the runway. While a Cheddar win would have been fine and I was rooting for her at the time Danny winning made more sense really. :michael:

We don't know what Mistress and Sasha's track records will be yet. Sasha is doing great atm and imo has already been robbed of a win but Mistress has been doing really well too. Neither of them have stumbled once so far. I have to say even though it's only a few people I have seen a backlash against Sasha I think mostly based around her dance abilities not being the typical splits and dips we see all the time on the show (although she can do a split anyway lol). It's rather annoyed me. Performing isn't just doing several splits, dips and a duck walk in every performance. :keir:

I love Anetra btw and don't support the hate she's getting either but as I said it annoys me that some people act like what she does is the only type of dance/performance that's good. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

The way Kylie sonique literally is Sasha  is kind of wild lmao 

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, Mistress easily beat Jax in the lip sync.  Tell It To My Heart is an absolute classic and only few can pull off a lip sync to that song while utilizing all the acrobatics 

I wouldn't be mad at Sasha winning this season and then Mistress coming back and winning AS10 (after Jasmine Kennedie wins AS9) :michael: 

8 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I wouldn't be mad at Sasha winning this season and then Mistress coming back and winning AS10 (after Jasmine Kennedie wins AS9) :michael: 

Taste

Sasha is winning this season, like c'mon they would not have cast her if she wasn't

Mistress, Anetra and Loosey are gonna come back for an All Stars and maybe the twins too

:giraffe:

This is Sasha’s to lose. They will keep Mistress for AS, her personality is perfect for it.

Sasha is playing the game carefully but with the no one goes home format of AW, we’ll see more of her personality there. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.