RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Another week without a Top Toot :matty:

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Marcia looked bad but Loosey literally made me mad. Why not include the ******* bump and why was it pink? purple is the only ******* color in the entire outfit

uH0pQ4e.gif

she  may have included the bump but it didnt show up on camera/was too small

HOW did Sasha win? Her interview was mid and her outfit was a boring two piece. Lux was the clear winner , with Loosey being second as she had the best interview. I’d even put Anetra over Sasha because her runway was better.

The Sasha payola is annoying. She didn’t deserve last week’s nor this week’s wins. Her resumé outside the show should be irrelevant yet its what y’all bring up to justify her inflated track record. Even her first win was thanks to Marcia :rip:

Mistress for the crown!

6 hours ago, EscapismRoars said:

Ms Tina was on AS6, but yes idk why we had two white women runways with a massive PoC cast like.. really? Vana White and Dolly Parton?? :skull: 

What's wrong with that? It's just clothes. There is no such a thing as black people wearing white clothing. Only the opposite exists afaik.

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

What's wrong with that? It's just clothes. There is no such a thing as black people wearing white clothing. Only the opposite exists afaik.

I think it’s a problem when we limit our references to only white culture. Besides Ru this is the first black person 1000 nights off. Some diversity and mixing it up would be nice, no?

3 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

I think it’s a problem when we limit our references to only white culture. Besides Ru this is the first black person 1000 nights off. Some diversity and mixing it up would be nice, no?

Absolutely, I just think production is a little scared of the optics of white queens wearing clothes/accessories/hairstyles that are generally associated with black individuals or POC in general.

Ru and Bey's "Night of" have showed that you can pay tribute to a black artist and still be respectful though, so they should do more of that.

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Marcia looked bad but Loosey literally made me mad. Why not include the ******* bump and why was it pink? purple is the only ******* color in the entire outfit

uH0pQ4e.gif

Tbh Marcia's flat chest made me just as mad 

39 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

I got it wrong then. I thought the argument was about poc queens ''appropriating'' whiteness the same way a white queen would be called out for wearing an outfit that is a reference to another race/culture.

15 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

When Salina said in one of her confessionals that "back home" she's that ***** or sth like that did she literally mean down the street? :thing:

This made me laugh cause weho is literally just 3 miles up the street. 

Looser was the worst of the night for sure, on the runway. Even tho Marcia was not a Beyonce look besides the color and the hair, it was still a good look, Looser's was a complete miss AND ugly.  :deadbanana4: That dry ass wig too.

Salina got top toot from me, the look was spot on.

I almost booted Sasha tbh, because while beautiful, that wigline PISSED me tf off.

Loosey's look was 8/10, had she done the belly and correct color (wtf was she thinking not doing it?) it would be a 10/10.

So odd giving Selina a toot :deadbanana2:

the way people are giving spice a pass for this… I just can’t lmao 

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What about Bianca getting a pass? :fan:

6 hours ago, EscapismRoars said:

Who have they done? Madonna, Cher, Dolly, J.Lo and now Beyoncé?

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

she knew the words to her one lipsync 

It’s not even about being a good performer… they didn’t even try to know the words  :rip:

Spice wins again :heart:

Gave Sashay Away Colby a BOOT for the basic look and ugly hairline.

55 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If not a performer, why even bother getting on a competition where you have to *perform* every week then? Spike is lucky she got spared for several weeks in a row when she could have been packing with her twin for 3rd out.

I dont think Sugar/Spice should be forced to redefine their drag in a way that works for Drag Race fans, but I do think it’s a bit lame to get on a show which for a lot of queens is their one opportunity to turn drag into a lucrative career for them, and give 10% effort. 

Edited by Rotunda

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nah, when Bianca did lipsych in the final 3 video shoot and at the finale, she turned it.

This is huge! Thanks BenDeLaCreme for spreading awareness!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.