RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 hours ago, khalyan said:

Salina should have been eliminated in the lip sync.  Drag Race has made it known they do not appreciate girls doing the actual choreography that belongs to the lip sync songs (Bad Romance, Judas) and they shouldn’t have deviated from that here. 

Single Ladies is probably the one example where it’s impressive/okay for the choreo to be featured since the song is so heavily tied to the choreo/video …. now miss Salina doing a half assed, out of breath version of the choreo is another conversation entirely , but ..

Bad Romance has an iconic video/choreo too but it’s not as ubiquitous as Single Ladies

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The real gag is interviewing people who are literally not even famous, like, who tf cares about Love Connie or Frankie Grande?

Ru knows celebs, ****, they couldve interviewed TS Madison.

If you’re not incorporating the Single Ladies choreo in your lip-sync are you even doing drag?

I wouldve sent Marcia home on the SPOT.

FqaEQ0raYAA9Sux?format=jpg&name=large

The problem with original choreographies is that they sometimes looks silly with just one going. Judas, Bad Romance and even Single Ladies looks silly if you're not giving your all, moving like you're the one singing the song. Salina didn't do a good job, but it was definitely  better than Babydoll.

Don't care for Marcia at all but her outfit was fine? Much better than Loo actually 

Edited by P.O.P

Shangela being smart as usual.

DCW5nNTisu2twT6Lwf7tr2LDWgiUDJYv_V6a5Cet

original

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

original

When was shangela doing this look?

It was Malaysia’s time to go. I don’t really care for Salina but she didn’t do the worst in this challenge or lip sync. I kind of thought that Loosey did a little better in the challenge but Sasha killed that runway. It’s Sasha Colby’s drag race. We’re just watching it. 

Spoiler

Watch production not crown her only to bring her back on the next all stars just to milk more tv time out of her. 

Shangie did that on AS3, I feel like the Beyonce runway should've been on AS7 specifically for winners during the Ms. Tina episode. 

Shea

Monet

Yvie

Vivienne

Raja

Jaida

Trinity

wouldve TURNED a Beyonce runway :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

original

Tea but if I posted this, we all know the exact gurls who would be rushing in here to say something about it :rip:

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

Shangie did that on AS3, I feel like the Beyonce runway should've been on AS7 specifically for winners during the Ms. Tina episode. 

Shea

Monet

Yvie

Vivienne

Raja

Jaida

Trinity

Welp you just explained exactly why they didn't. All the cast would've done well except the production pet they were rigging to win from the start.

You know those babybois at WoW studios would stop at nothing to make Kinks win. That's why they made a mostly POC cast dress up as a white woman not once but twice in one season

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Shea

Monet

Yvie

Vivienne

Raja

Jaida

Trinity

Oh my god, yes! :jonny5:

Doing a Beyoncé tribute and not putting on a breastplate and hips is actually so annoying :skull:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Welp you just explained exactly why they didn't. All the cast would've done well except the production pet they were rigging to win from the start.

You know those babybois at WoW studios would stop at nothing to make Kinks win. That's why they made a mostly POC cast dress up as a white woman not once but twice in one season

Ru is BAD for this, but I will say, this has been an issue I've had with drag FOR A LONG TIME.

There is a scene in Paris Is Burning where the young queen explains that most girls from that time wanted to be a "young, rich, white girl" with no worries. That has stayed prevalent in drag and queer culture for a long time, it's a fantasy MANY GAY MEN in general have or have had in their life. 

So yes, we did NOT need Vanna White, but I know with Ru, most her icons are white.

RIP Venus btw

Edited by satellites.™

When Salina said in one of her confessionals that "back home" she's that ***** or sth like that did she literally mean down the street? :thing:

YWrc0iW.jpg

I seem to remember a few weeks ago, a lot of you were arguing that LaLegend Ri isn't a star and had the audacity to compare her to one of the S14 flops

Bankhead booty on a Bankhead *****, bank gettin bigger hoe, Bankhead rich

I dont know how was Kandy able to wear Hold Up Beyonce look but these queens were not allowed to use music video looks for this week's runway :skull:

5 minutes ago, Afferty said:

I dont know how was Kandy able to wear Hold Up Beyonce look but these queens were not allowed to use music video looks for this week's runway :skull:

They didn't show a comparison picture of Bey in the Hold Up video. The reason they're only allowed to do looks availalble on getty images is cause those pictures are royalty free and the show doesn't need to pay to show them on screen

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

The real gag is interviewing people who are literally not even famous, like, who tf cares about Love Connie or Frankie Grande?

Ru knows celebs, ****, they couldve interviewed TS Madison.

Not TS Madison being a real celeb....

uH0pQ4e.gif

Let the queens wear what they like and make lazy fans Google it themselves. Print out pics for the judges but don’t put it on screen :cm:

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Shea

Monet

Yvie

Vivienne

Raja

Jaida

Trinity

Ms Tina was on AS6, but yes idk why we had two white women runways with a massive PoC cast like.. really? Vana White and Dolly Parton?? :skull: 

Marcia looked bad but Loosey literally made me mad. Why not include the ******* bump and why was it pink? purple is the only ******* color in the entire outfit

uH0pQ4e.gif

Suddenly, I'm a big Luxx stan. So many good contenders for the crown this season (Sasha, Mistress, Luxx, Anetra, Loosey too, although she feels like a Daya Betty 2.0 and the edit is definitely not helping her). :jonny5:

Oh to see Monet and Shea do a Bey runway :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.