RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jinkx being so low is a kii. I feel like she doesn’t resonate with late milennials/Gen Z as much and may explain this. Her humor is very of a past era sometimes.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxxxy being above Jinkx feels... correct

S6dx.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

pGc3mYG.jpg

48. Scarlet Envy

Season 11 (4/15)

All Stars 6 (5/13)

Average: 7.719

Queen of All Queens (15): @LionH3art

11: @bestfiction@Galaxy@halcyon93@killer_rose@NumbSoul@roso@Titsanny@unino@wehan6

10: @1998tweety@Antonini@butterflymimi@Guy12345@kipperskipper@leightxn@Little Dark Age@modern thing@Rabbit@Thanatos@ucanfma

2: @Fetish for MiMi@Gateau@Heirloom@SitarHero

Are yall happy now?! Damn!

DuatKvn.jpg

47. A'Keria C. Davenport

Season 11 (3/15)

All Stars 6 (4/13)

Average: 7.787

11: @Aston Martin@D-@-N@HotFriedChicken@leightxn@Save The Day@Seffers@Shinning@Subomie@Velvet

10: @#1Pokpaker@1998tweety@Guy12345@Heirloom@Hurem@jeffreyy@khalyan@kipperskipper@Namigo@Vagabond

0: @G.U.Y

They did her dirty on All Stars 6 and it's nice that the fanbase saw through that.

nlPVTtD.jpg

46. Tyra Sanchez

Season 2 (4/12)

Average: 7.805

11: @#1Pokpaker@Bimbo@CBC@Claymore@Cottonmouth@D-@-N@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Femalien@Gateau@HotFriedChicken@R.E.M.@roso@Sheegs@SitarHero@Subomie@unino@Unoriginal@Velvet@Why

10: @Aston Martin@CroNich@Gwegend@Hurem@KaledKalil@khalyan@killer_rose@PinkBox@Save The Day@Shinning@wehan6

0: @Hephaestus@Namigo@OreGuy@Seffers@Thanatos@Willow

The Chop (-5): @Galaxy

The Oppenheimer of Drag.

AGDIIOs.jpg

45. Trinity the Tuck

Season 9 (6/14)

All Stars 4 (6/10)

All Stars 7 (5/7)

Average: 7.820

11: @Almodusa@Guy12345@Jaded.@loveisdead9582@PinkBox@Scooter

10: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@Dekkan@dumbsparce@Femalien@Hurem@Ice@jeffreyy@leightxn@LionH3art@mindbender@OreGuy@PMM@R.E.M.@Rabbit@roso@Save The Day@shark_heather@wehan6

0: @Antonini@Fetish for MiMi@KaledKalil

The highest placing "cancelled" queen which is a testament to her Drag Race prowess. She currently holds the record for most Maxi Challenge Wins at 11.

• Haha 1

Is Sasha Velour still in?

If yes it's about time she gets out.

• Thumbs Down 1

How the **** did Jinkx and Trinity get ranked this low? Rigor Morris girl. 

• Thanks 2

Only time they did dirty to Akeria was the Superball challenge, either way she deserves to be an early out on the season

• Like 1

Scarlet Envy is honestly a mystery to me. She was absolutely adequate on both her seasons, had fun tv personality and even got a viral moment for herself yet completely sidelined both times for seemingly no reason

• Like 1

ykw i was kinda mean to scarlet singling her out a few times, so lemme say smth nice - both of her eliminations were unfair and she should’ve gone further in s11/as6

:clap3:
  • Like 1

JINKX OUT BEFORE TOP 50 IKTR :clap3:

WILLAM MAKING TOP 50 :clap3: 

JAMES AND TRINITY THE TRUCK SURVIVING CANCELED ERAS :clap3:

• Like 1

P9HzkZ9.jpg

44. Laganja Estranja

Season 6 (6/14)

Average: 7.843

11: @Indie Go Mind@Rabbit@Thanatos

10: @#1Pokpaker@Antonini@Cottonmouth@D-@-N@Guy12345@HotFriedChicken@Hurem@khalyan@LastKiss@madonnas@Namigo@ucanfma@unino@Vagabond@wehan6@Whis

3: @halcyon93

“Hey hey hey HEYYYY Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-ass! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKURRR! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles that I discovered Marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying as high as your receding hairline! OKUr! Marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry, it’s almost kinda like your vajoina! Can I get an amen?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger because if it ain’t green, HUH I’m not interested! OKURRRRRRRRRR!” *tongue pop*

fz2WngE.jpg

43. Yara Sofia

Season 3 (3/13)

All Stars 1 (6/12)

All Stars 6 (3/13)

Average: 7.909

11: @1998tweety@bestfiction@butterflymimi@mindbender

10: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@Aston Martin@CBC@Claymore@Gwegend@Hephaestus@HonourableVomit@khalyan@Vagabond@wehan6

2: @Galaxy

I don't know what the **** she's saying, but girl I am living!

YqHp8Di.jpg

42. Tammie Brown

Season 1 (4/9)

All Stars 1 (5/12)

Average: 7.917

11: @Anvarie@Aston Martin@bestfiction@Bimbo@CBC@Cottonmouth@Devon Robot@Guy12345@Gwegend@Hephaestus@HonourableVomit@killer_rose@leightxn@OreGuy@Save The Day@SitarHero@Thanatos@Unoriginal@Vagabond@Velvet

10: @#1Pokpaker@Antonini@Femalien@Jacobdaniel@Jaded.@jeffreyy@kataraqueen@khalyan@LastKiss@modern thing@Namigo@Rigalo@Sheegs@sugrbby666@wehan6

0: @D-@-N@Fetish for MiMi@KaledKalil

"You're not being read! If I was gonna read I can talk about that line... on someone's neck." Queen of Nerve! Noone was safe from Tammie Brown, not even RuPaul.

WAfNQKC.jpg

41. Shea Couleé

Season 9 (5/14)

All Stars 5 (3/10)

All Stars 7 (4/7)

Average: 7.933

Queen of All Queens (15): @Willow

11: @??????@DR0GO@Jacobdaniel@leightxn@R.E.M.@roso@Save The Day@Shinning@Unoriginal

10: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@Almodusa@CroNich@Devon Robot@Guy12345@Hephaestus@Hurem@Ice@Jaded.@jeffreyy@Little Dark Age@loveisdead9582@Namigo@NumbSoul@OreGuy@Scooter@Seffers@Sheegs@Subomie@Titsanny@unino@Velvet

0: @Antonini@CBC

The Chop (-2): @G.U.Y

She's blaaand.

Omg. All 4 legends :clap3:

Is Courtney still in? It's her time to go if so

• ATRL Moderator

Mimi should have had her rates thrown out :khalyan:

• Thanks 1

Shea truly the most overexposed queen - from fan fav (until Sasha rightfully beat her) to not making top40

Tammie #42 being the 2nd out... her power 

• ATRL Moderator

Shea is a great queen.  Should have been top 25. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

the recency bias…yeah mistress is taking this. yall suuuuuuuuck 

:suburban:
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.