RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Q has no self awareness huh? :bibliahh:

Like, *****, imagine being in Mirage's shoes :skull:

Drag her Plane 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Plane :rip: 

I love her tbh. She really gets these hoes fuming.

• Like 6

i feel like sooner or later all stars will gain hype again

i think there are quite a bit of stars in the new wave of season 12-16 queens and there are so many different casts you can put together of only them that would be so entertaining

Plane :deadbanana2: idc, I love her

Dragging Plane for every breathe she takes is getting stale tbh. She's fun and if you don't think so that's OK, you're just missing out on the fun.

Oh, and her Cher look was just :clap3:

Edited by Ponzi
Additional comment

oop 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Wait why did they not upload the preview :priceless: I look forward to it on wednesdays :skull:

31 minutes ago, CBC said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

what the- :rip:

Someone replied to Katya talking about how Plane disliked Katya and Katya replied

Maybe it's time to repent on the good sis Katya

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

34 minutes ago, CBC said:

The way she did this all stone faced too :rip: she's never beating the no personality allegations

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

isnt Katya from boston too? they probably know each other lol

1 hour ago, CBC said:

QOF is such a kii :ahh:

35 minutes ago, KFC said:

The way she did this all stone faced too :rip: she's never beating the no personality allegations

noo to me to she’s like a silent but deadly personality, she’ll be quiet and stone faced 90% of the time but will say or do the funniest things randomly 

• Like 3

Aren’t we supposed to get a preview of this week’s episode today? What’s going on?

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

41 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Aren’t we supposed to get a preview of this week’s episode today? What’s going on?

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

It’s on Reddit. I thought it was a bit shorter than other previews though. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Well that’s not good…

Well I've seen most of the international seasons and Mexico is def bottom 3 :redface: That said, I was hoping they'd turn it around with a stronger 2nd season, but I also wouldn't be super upset if it's not renewed.

Has Q never watched the show? Has she not connected the dots that the girls who complain the most about not winning any challenges, only get to win one on All Stars?

Edited by dumbsparce

2 hours ago, KFC said:

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

noo to me to she’s like a silent but deadly personality, she’ll be quiet and stone faced 90% of the time but will say or do the funniest things randomly 

I feel like Ru is gonna keep pressing her about having no personality until she finally blows up or something :deadbanana2: 

I feel like Q will have the same edit as Loosey Laduca.

Which will be extremely boring....might as well chop her mid-way as the "gag/robbed queen" bit or w/e and not drag her to finales for no reason.

What do we think of the guest judges so far?

I've loved SMG, Isaac and Charlize, but Becky was like just there imo.

4 hours ago, Witchpop said:

oop 

Like how Bob had to goad her and her bestie into showing a modicum of public support for BLM? :ahh: 

Anyways, I am loving PJ as a villain now. I love to hate her. She’s getting better at it. I’m perched for the showdown between her and Amanda and I hope it’s a good one.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.