RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

zbR4Rvq.jpg

194. Magnolia Crawford

Season 6 (14/14)

Average: 1.596

10: @madonnas :bibliahh:

0s x35: @Afferty@Antonini@Aston Martin@bestfiction@butterflymimi@D-@-N@Dekkan@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Fancyhoodlum@Fetish for MiMi@halcyon93@Heirloom@Hephaestus@Hurem@Ice@Jacobdaniel@Jaded.@KaledKalil@loveisdead9582@mindbender@Namigo@NumbSoul@OreGuy@PinkBox@roso@SaveTheDay@Seffers@Sheegs@Subomie@sugrbby666@Thanatos@Titsanny@Velvet@Whis

The Chop (-5): @Almodusa

The only bad apple in the stellar Season 6 cast.

HH73WO0.jpg

193. Alisa Summers

Season 4 (13/13)

Average: 1.659

6: @#1Pokpaker@Aston Martin

0s x25: @bestfiction@Bimbo@D-@-N@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Fetish for MiMi@Gigii@HotFriedChicken@Hurem@Ice@KaledKalil@killer_rose@LionH3art@Little Dark Age@ninasayers@NumbSoul@OreGuy@PinkBox@R.E.M.@roso@Sheegs@Shinning@Thanatos@Velvet@Whis

He's kinda cute out of drag but those breastplates were nightmarish!

ooG2mC1.jpg

192. Penny Tration

Season 5 (14/14)

Average: 1.713

6: @#1Pokpaker@madonnas

0s x24: @Antonini@Bimbo@butterflymimi@D-@-N@dumbsparce@Fancyhoodlum@Fetish for MiMi@Galang@Gateau@Gigii@Hurem@Ice@Jacobdaniel@KaledKalil@killer_rose@LionH3art@Little Dark Age@mindbender@NumbSoul@OreGuy@Sheegs@Shinning@SitarHero@Thanatos

She won a spot on the show through a Facebook poll. I wonder where her fans are now.

9ITTu5X.jpg

191. Phoenix

Season 3 (13/13)

Average: 1.965

7: @Devon Robot

0s x21: @Aston Martin@bestfiction@butterflymimi@CroNich@D-@-N@dumbsparce@Fetish for MiMi@Gigii@Hurem@Ice@killer_rose@LionH3art@ninasayers@PinkBox@R.E.M.@roso@Sheegs@Titsanny@Velvet@Whis@Willow

At least she has this iconic moment, not a lot can say that.

spacer.png

Edited by genetic fail

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the amount of 0s for harmless queens who were never gonna score high anyway is crazy :skull: save them for the predators and assholes or at least queens who would place high omg

Edited by Edge Of Glory
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Edge Of Glory said:

the amount of 0s for harmless queens who were never gonna score high anyway is crazy

:skull: save them for the predators and assholes or at least queens who would place high omg

Well you should have voted

commiehive.gif

• Haha 8

Phoenix from ATL shoud've been higher I said what I said

Higher than f*cking Mimi Imlast at least

commiehive.gif

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Well you should have voted

commiehive.gif

the little phoenixsters needed me and i let them down

Uvp3.gif

Edited by Edge Of Glory
  • Haha 8

the way i felt bad about my ballot having like 5-7 zeroes and then these queens are getting 20+ zeroes

commiehive.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Omg lol magnolia Crawford cracked me up.  A shame about the current state of affairs for her.  

• Thanks 1

Results are good so far, I can't remember what I ranked everyone, I tried to do the rate pretty quickly in order to be more instinctually honest.

commiehive.gif

My CHOP for miss Magnolia. Gave it to her for combination of the outfit she made and her attitude on the show 

LQGtrTh.jpg

190. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams

Season 10 (14/14)

Average: 1.977

8: @khalyan

0s x23: @1998tweety@Afferty@Antonini@butterflymimi@D-@-N@Dekkan@Devon Robot@Fetish for MiMi@Gigii@HotFriedChicken@Ice@KaledKalil@Little Dark Age@loveisdead9582@ninasayers@NumbSoul@R.E.M.@Shinning@sugrbby666@Thanatos@Titsanny@unino@Velvet

In all fairness to her, she slayed the heck out of that "Ain't No Other Man" lipsync. Too bad she was still overshadowed by Vanjie.

nTdoZ0X.jpg

189. Dax ExclamationPoint

Season 8 (12/12)

Average: 2.182

8: @#1Pokpaker

0s x12: @Antonini@Bimbo@D-@-N@Devon Robot@Fetish for MiMi@mindbender@R.E.M.@Sheegs@Shinning@Thanatos@ucanfma@unino

All her charisma, unique, nerve and talent were sucked up by Violet Chachki at childbirth.

Ea9r5hs.jpg

188. Vivienne Pinay

Season 5 (13/14)

Average: 2.218

10s: @kataraqueen@wehan6 :deadbanana2:

0s x20: @Antonini@bestfiction@Bimbo@Claymore@D-@-N@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Fancyhoodlum@Fetish for MiMi@Galang@Gigii@Heirloom@Hurem@KaledKalil@killer_rose@LionH3art@roso@shark_heather@Velvet@Whis

Yet another queen who was part of a double sashay. The soup of the day needed more seasoning, I guess.

fiR0u74.jpg

187. Venus D-Lite

Season 3 (12/13)

Average: 2.376

10: @madonnas :deadbanana2:

0s x18: @Antonini@butterflymimi@CroNich@D-@-N@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Fetish for MiMi@halcyon93@Ice@killer_rose@NumbSoul@R.E.M.@roso@Sheegs@SitarHero@Thanatos@Titsanny@Whis

I'm convinced she got the first boot because Michelle Visage wanted to be the only Madonna impersonator on the show.

9on9mA0.jpg

186. Sasha Belle

Season 7 (14/14)

Average: 2.517

7s: @Devon Robot@leightxn@Scooter

0s x14: @Antonini@butterflymimi@D-@-N@dumbsparce@Fancyhoodlum@Fetish for MiMi@HotFriedChicken@loveisdead9582@ninasayers@PinkBox@R.E.M.@Rabbit@Thanatos@Velvet

She done cracked the code. And the code is for 20% off on the first month of her OnlyFans subscription.

Edited by genetic fail
  • Haha 1

I gag every time I remember that Vanjie was the first out on season 10 and not Kalorie. I don't remember a single thing she did in the second episode, not in the challenge, not the runway, not the lipsync :deadbanana2:

I can’t believe y’all booted Soup of the Day Vivienne Piney before Serena Cha Cha :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I gag every time I remember that Vanjie was the first out on season 10 and not Kalorie. I don't remember a single thing she did in the second episode, not in the challenge, not the runway, not the lipsync :deadbanana2:

I only remember the big girls VS big girl storyline leading up to the lipsync :deadbanana2:

For the last set of queens, we have our first All Stars! Any guesses?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.