RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

By the way, Monique deserved to win more than Trinity and Monét combined and this is the hill I will die on :supaspaz:

I used to ride this Mo train hard but she has been... uhm, doing interesting stuff with her drag these last couple years! Maybe Rupaul knew the tea all along?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

I used to ride this Mo train hard but she has been... uhm, doing interesting stuff with her drag these last couple years! Maybe Rupaul knew the tea all along?

Or maybe she snapped after being snubbed? We will never know  :michael:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Or maybe she snapped after being snubbed? We will never know  :michael:

Either way somebody needs to pass her a razor and some cow-print, and bring back the Kansas girl we knew and loved.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

By the way, Monique deserved to win more than Trinity and Monét combined and this is the hill I will die on :supaspaz:

a hill that is made of corpses, like mine and many others! Monique was totally overlooked during as and i do believe she snapped. she just didnt serve it on ukvstw :monkey:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

No shade but what exactly has Trinity done since she won that you would consider successful? Because whenever I go to her socials to leave hate comments all I see are the same tired photoshoots and her arguing with accounts with 16 followers :rip:

I honestly almost replied to the same post to say something similar. But in reality, Trinity IS a good winner only because she’s just very good at drag race. While some queens are opposite, they don’t compete well in the drag race format but are great queens outside the competition/show. So I’ll let miz Taylor the Tuck have her flowers

10 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

spacer.png

23 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

No shade but what exactly has Trinity done since she won that you would consider successful? Because whenever I go to her socials to leave hate comments all I see are the same tired photoshoots and her arguing with accounts with 16 followers :rip:

oh that's not-

14 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

many people will try to silence u for spreading this TRUTH but stand your ground :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sent my scores ! :ducky:

Season with the highest score being Season 5 and my lowest score to Season 13 feels correct :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2023 at 8:01 PM, wehan6 said:

@genetic fail did you get mine? i sent it a couple days ago 

16 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I re-did mine. It went through right? Luckily it saved from the first time it didn’t go through. I did skim through it and make some adjustments though :bird:

Yes and yes! I got 90 ballots total. First set of results drop this weekend :duca:

• Thanks 3

The results are... interesting so far... recency bias won, I guess :fan:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

It’s not Sasha Colby’s fault she’s one of the best contestants of all time 

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

Is she a great queen? Yes. Is she one of the best reality show contestants of all time? Definitely.... not....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

I may be talking about a different queen :fan:

5 hours ago, Jaye said:

Is she a great queen? Yes. Is she one of the best reality show contestants of all time? Definitely.... not....

I wasn’t talking about her being the best and most iconic reality TV stars the show has seen but in terms of drag and drag queens she’s up there with the very best 

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This nasty ass ugly republican ***** :biblionana:

htmob6d5prxb1.jpg

Right before 

Spoiler

All Stars 9 too

Shame

• ATRL Moderator

The way I could have given her a lower score 

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I may be talking about a different queen :fan:

condragulations mistress mug4dayz!

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This nasty ass ugly republican ***** :biblionana:

htmob6d5prxb1.jpg

This is very pleasing to me. Nina West has always given me predator vibes. There's no allegations or anything, she just gives me huge pervert. I don't trust Nina West, and I hope by the time [redacted] comes around, you guys will be cancelling her to hell and back! :celestial3:

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

That’s so unfortunate bc I feel like people probably voted for older seasons they haven’t seen. I feel like my average for S2 and S3 are probably like 9 lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.