RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think I love any final look tbh 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Sasha for the win. Anetra for All Stars. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Gave 3 toots and one bottom boot

IMG_5742.gif

Same

spacer.png

booted all 4:bloo: these past few seasons the last episode looks have been SO underwhelming (S15, S14, AS6, S13, S12, etc)

Sasha’s look was so dated and over-accesorized. Like these kind of things were cool when I was a child, back in 90’s

Just now, kipperskipper said:

booted all 4:bloo: these past few seasons the last episode looks have been SO underwhelming (S15, S14, AS6, S13, S12, etc)

this set of finale eleganza extravaganza or w/e looks might've been below average, but this is such a wild take 😭 daya/camden/willow in s14, mik/symone s13, s12 top 4, and eureka/rajah's as6 looks from those runways all chewed, and v few were total boots imo

littlebodybigheart
4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Sasha’s look was so dated and over-accesorized. Like these kind of things were cool when I was a child, back in 90’s

this :rip: it was so bad. but they ate it up cause it was sasha colby.

Anetra’s drag eleganza would’ve been perfect if there were blue streaks in the hair too

Edited by genetic fail

I really dont understand what Luxxx is doing in the finale four and how was she better than Mistress and Anetra but okay… :giraffe:

it doesnt matter anyways, Sasha Colby for the win :clap3:

Lucy was def Top 4 material, The producers dis her dirty. it made no sense to be bttm on the makeover lol

Alaska exposing WOW left & right on the Sissy That Talk :ahh:  I stopped watching RPDR but I always watch her interviews, truly the best winner ever. 

Uhm Mistress looked BEAUTIFUL in the final episode, her dress was incredible 

I’d say Mistress and Sasha’s dresses were a lot nicer in person but the sparkle and beading isn’t picked up well on camera. They kinda look flat. 

41 minutes ago, Pop said:

Alaska exposing WOW left & right on the Sissy That Talk :ahh:  I stopped watching RPDR but I always watch her interviews, truly the best winner ever. 

What did she say ?

16 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’d say Mistress and Sasha’s dresses were a lot nicer in person but the sparkle and beading isn’t picked up well on camera. They kinda look flat. 

Yeah but Mistress' looked DELICIOUS when she was lipsyncing 

Speaking of Sissy that talk, I can't stand Joseph 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

A Renaissance is coming I fear

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but he's serving Joker here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.