RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It's funny how she's doing that when she complained about trinity's liked tweets about her. She's really annoying now 

She's that girl, I knew she was

Edited by Aelita

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Pointing out how Trinity is likely making dupe accounts to sub Luxx? 

Or showing how constant her "fans" are gonna be at sending racism and hate now?

Which one?

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Very sad, I just discovered who she was yesterday because I saw an Instagram ad for their Mommie Queerest show :cries:

• ATRL Moderator

Maybe I missed some context, but I don't really understand what Trinity did to piss off Luxx so much?  Am I missing something in this exchange?

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

WHAT? I just listened to her episode of  Ebony and Irony and they were plugging her show… Jesus rip 

Monet will always be superior to Boob the Brag Queen

25 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

WHAT? I just listened to her episode of  Ebony and Irony and they were plugging her show… Jesus rip 

Same. She was laughing the entire time and I loved to hear it... I'm sad.

Luxx needs to stop being so obsessed with the online. Imagine saying you have the thickest skin but then being angry at Twitter likes  :hoetenks:

Now I may have had some criticism about Lux but the way some people are trying to tear her down (in defense of someone like TTT at that...) is actually ******* psychotic.....like some of these kids need hugs forreal  

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Now I may have had some criticism about Lux but the way some people are trying to tear her down (in defense of someone like TTT at that...) is actually ******* psychotic.....like some of these kids need hugs forreal  

She’s one of the kids that needs a hug cuz she’s letting peoples likes online get to her and feel some type of way. 

37 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Maybe I missed some context, but I don't really understand what Trinity did to piss off Luxx so much?  Am I missing something in this exchange?

We are post season and the finale has already been filmed. Luxx is now giving the drama and can go after whoever she has an issue with fully without any reprimand. Quite frankly, no one should be surprised that Luxx is acting like this because she acted this way all season.  I.e she could go after Aura because the fan base doesnt like Aura, she could go after Malaysia because she was a big poc, could go after Loosey because loosey was largely hated until her elimination episode. Everyone is now switching on Luxx because (a) the loosey hate wagon turned to support; and (b) there is no one left on the totem pole for them to hate more than Luxx since its end season. To the same extent, Luxx can go in even harder because she doesnt have to seem congenial for a crown as we already have the fan vote in (and she is dead last on all margins).

I think a lot of people turning on Luxx is stupid. If you were going to call her ***** all season then keep the same energy *****. To the same extent though, there has always been a minority that called out this behavior from her, and it is just getting louder. Lastly, and this is my opinion, this whole season Luxx has been ostracized from the hate. Initially it was Aura, then Marcia/Mistress, then estities and Loosey, and now out of the top four remaining you have Sasha and Anetra, who give nothing, Mistress, who is friends with everyone outside the cast, and the Luxx, who is the only person continuing the behavior. Luxx is now the target of the fandom based on the edit (which she has said multiple times is accurate and all the girls complaining are wrong), and i think she is feeling that pressure hard core. 

Trinity should know what this is like and shouldn’t be picking on Luxx, and i think that is why Luxx is taking it personally. She is now the center for all this hatred, and an ex-queen is currently making it worse. I’d be popping off too if i was Luxx’s age and its my first time dealing with it.

Luxx can def do what she wants but is doing a tad too much 

I'm blocked by trinity so can't even follow most of the drama though lol

7 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

We are post season and the finale has already been filmed. Luxx is now giving the drama and can go after whoever she has an issue with fully without any reprimand. Quite frankly, no one should be surprised that Luxx is acting like this because she acted this way all season.  I.e she could go after Aura because the fan base doesnt like Aura, she could go after Malaysia because she was a big poc, could go after Loosey because loosey was largely hated until her elimination episode. Everyone is now switching on Luxx because (a) the loosey hate wagon turned to support; and (b) there is no one left on the totem pole for them to hate more than Luxx since its end season. To the same extent, Luxx can go in even harder because she doesnt have to seem congenial for a crown as we already have the fan vote in (and she is dead last on all margins).

I think a lot of people turning on Luxx is stupid. If you were going to call her ***** all season then keep the same energy *****. To the same extent though, there has always been a minority that called out this behavior from her, and it is just getting louder. Lastly, and this is my opinion, this whole season Luxx has been ostracized from the hate. Initially it was Aura, then Marcia/Mistress, then estities and Loosey, and now out of the top four remaining you have Sasha and Anetra, who give nothing, Mistress, who is friends with everyone outside the cast, and the Luxx, who is the only person continuing the behavior. Luxx is now the target of the fandom based on the edit (which she has said multiple times is accurate and all the girls complaining are wrong), and i think she is feeling that pressure hard core. 

Trinity should know what this is like and shouldn’t be picking on Luxx, and i think that is why Luxx is taking it personally. She is now the center for all this hatred, and an ex-queen is currently making it worse. I’d be popping off too if i was Luxx’s age and its my first time dealing with it.

She's just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame. She has nothing else to hold on to. She should be grateful she even made Top 4. She's gonna fade like Rebecca Glasscock... Phi Phi O'Hara... the shtick only gets you so far. She's 24 years old & she's already burning bridges & making a horrible name for herself. Let her continue her stupidity. She won't be missed.

TTT has been a mess on numerous occasions but what exactly did she do besides saying, verbatim, that Sasha was her only choice for winning? It was Luxx who picked up the fight by saying Trinity was botched and then it escalated to what it is now. Nobody other than the chronically online stans who watch Youtube drama vids would have noticed if she hadn't brought it up in the first place. 

I kind of expected Anetra to be high in the polls. The fans LOVE a boring nice b*tch. We now have a trinity !

- Crystal Methyd was leading the polls.

- Sasha Velour was leading the polls (mind you she's a great winner now and had the best glow up of all imo but she was bleh on her season)

- And now Anetra.

:clap3:

This confessional will be messy as ****. I wonder if Ru is going to lose it and yell again. Can someone tell me what exactly happened with Trinity and Luxx? Luxx didn’t get praise and then tried some **** with Trinity?

9 hours ago, boys said:

“Speaking of the tweets check the date” Basically do everything except look at the context of what’s written so you can overlook the nastiness behind it

I can say the same about every single thing DeLuLuxx has said during the show. There's a reason why she is involved in more gates in and out of the show than her original thoughts. She nasty and messy. Which I can see why you like her.

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

This confessional will be messy as ****. I wonder if Ru is going to lose it and yell again. Can someone tell me what exactly happened with Trinity and Luxx? Luxx didn’t get praise and then tried some **** with Trinity?

The whole thing is messy lol. Remember Snatch Game? You know, from ep 2, *months* ago? Luxx did the same character as Trinity in S9. And Luxx said sth like Trinity "didn't do that good of a job". Trinity didn't say anything about that snide but did like some tweets. Then Luxx tweeted some vague tweets then they went back and forth vaguely but never actually @ each other.
... until now, after the finale, Luxx finally dug the whole thing up back again and blamed Trinity for her pre-finale hates on social media. Blaming her for not complimenting her or something as vague. Like I said, It's messy nor that serious in the first place. Luxx just wanted to escalate a stale feud for shits.

Edit: I hate giving these drama ytuber leech a click. But they pretty much recap everything that happened.

https://youtu.be/jNTU3alJd7c

Edited by Rep2000

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

She got mad because Trinity doesn't like her and Trinity had liked old tweets about Luxx behavior. So Luxx called her out online calling her shady for doing that and Trinity only said that she was doing great BUT she wasn't rooting for her because of her nasty attitude. Now she's mad about it and is making all of those comments about Trinity, lol

She's pressed 

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

What? Pointing out how Trinity is likely making dupe accounts to sub Luxx? 

Or showing how constant her "fans" are gonna be at sending racism and hate now?

Which one?

Luxx got all the ''hate'' by herself after the makeup challenge and everyone pointed her out for being bully, it wasn't because of Trinity

i feel like the cast is kinda divided tbh … like it’s this group + prolly Sasha and Anetra and then Mistress, Luxx, Malaysia, Salina + Robin, Sugar, Spice apparently opposing … i hope they seat the reunion accordingly and that it’s a bloodbath

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Anetra kinda ate them up.

My bottom boot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.