RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is OAH even referring to lol 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Who is OAH even referring to lol 

Amethyst :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Something just occurred to me

if they wanted the “one twin becomes the breakout star” storyline so badly, then why did they eliminate Sugar first? One of the only distinguishing characteristics between the twins is that Sugar sews and Spice doesn’t. Their storyline actually could have worked out if Sugar got a high placement in the design challenge right after Spice’s elimination

It’s very hard to succeed on Drag Race if you can’t sew, so if they wanted one of the twins to succeed, why pick the one who can’t sew? :rip:

Beside the fact that Sugar bombed the lipsync harder by tripping multiple times

They went with Spice as the one to push further because thats a better storyline. She came in as the less confident twin and the one who said they rely on their twin the most. Obviously the less confident of the twin is the one that's more interesting to watch without the other to see if they sink or swim. It's literally the exact same thing they did with the twins on antm back in the day.

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

...except the win has been criticised in here a lot???? including the posts like... right before you? do some of you just pretend posts that don't fit your narrative don't exist? people in here are saying MARCIA should have won (when she should've been bottom two) and you're saying people weren't lashing sasha are be fr :skull:

A few people are saying Sasha shouldn't have won on here but it's nothing compared to the PAGES of meltdowns over Jorgeous and Gottmik 

Spice should not have been Bottom 2 imo, but it was lowkey her time to go. She's hasn't excelled at a single challenge and she's just taking up space.

35 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Amethyst :gaycat5:

Oh anetra :dies: 

Thought it was aura for a sec

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Honey jumping off the stage

Akeria with NO wig, but looking like a literal AS winner anyway, so gorgeous!

Scarlet having a meltdown in her head

Rajah threatening violence :deadbanana2:

One of the best moments from the show and always a cackle to watch

the sudden twins hate is so weird salina or marcia cube are right there :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

the sudden twins hate is so weird salina or marcia cube are right there :deadbanana2:

You kinda just pissed me off. Marcia, and ESPECIALLY Salina, are everything the twins aren’t. I swear some of you have NO respect for drag or drag queens

Sugar and Spice acting like they were done wrong is HILARIOUS :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Right and this is why I finally needed to say something about it. I’m not annoyed by them so much because everyone gets defensive when they’re critiqued, but the fans agreeing with them is PISSING me off

30 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Ok I thought I was going crazy lmao 

10 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Honey jumping off the stage

Akeria with NO wig, but looking like a literal AS winner anyway, so gorgeous!

Scarlet having a meltdown in her head

Rajah threatening violence :deadbanana2:

The way Plastique lowkey easily won this and then they put her later in the bottom the moment she wore hair that she couldn't flip around. The way she's whipping her ponytail. :skull: Most underrated lip syncer of recent seasons.

3 hours ago, M!X said:

I really found them endearing and if I was them I would apply to be in a DR season but Sugar and Spice being casted along actual queens and performers like Sasha, Loosey, Mistress, Anetra (I do not even like most of these people) is kinda little insulting to the series and drag race franchise honestly, they ONLY have followers and that's it,  there were some other people like that asian queen who turned out to be a predator (I really cant't remember their name right now) who was also just an online persona  but those people being cast are just to be the first out. sugar and spice should have both been out after the snatch game with double sashay since it was clear they just do not posess the talents needed to participate in the series at all

the can't act, dance, perform, sing, walk, sew like it's okay if they are popular with kids on tik tok but Ru is always particular about the fact that the competition is hard and that you are not supossed to be awarded for showing up only, it was obvious the judges really hated them so it was probably just the producer forcing them to be cast to get their followers to watch but it was painful and I am glad they did not make it until the finale or something

But it would have been interesting to see if they would learn those skills during the show. They are cute and have good energy. Spice overstayed as production really tried to make her happen IMO. They gave her a chance to excel performing or design challenge or comedy and she didnt rise up to the ocasion

After reviewing the looks:

Anetra: Toot, bottom boot, toot

Loosey: boot, boot, toot

Lux: boot, toot, toot

Malaysia: bottom boot, toot, toot

Marcia: top toot, boot, toot

Mistress: toot, toot, top toot

Salina: toot, boot, bottom boot

Sasha: boot, top toot, toot

Spice: toot, toot, boot

I prefer Mistress for the win but I think Sasha is fair too, and Loosey or Malaysia could have been in the bottom instead of Spice but imo if you weigh the design category more heavily then Spice's bottom placement makes sense

Edited by Solaris

Overall the quality of runways seems to be on the decline but I think we don't talk enough about how the bad economy impacts things like this in drag 

It's a reality show and Sugar and Spice are great TV :michael: it's that simple imo

+ talented or not, at least they can paint and have a clear vision of what their drag style is. Some talented girls like Rosé/Ella can't relate

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

It's a reality show and Sugar and Spice are great TV :michael: it's that simple imo

+ talented or not, at least they can paint and have a clear vision of what their drag style is. Some talented girls like Rosé/Ella can't relate

How are they great TV

HOW

Spice not knowing the words to her song was funny for a moment and then boring for the rest of the non-lip synced lip sync we had to sit through

Jax being put in the bottom in Spice's place 2-3 times was NOT GOOD TV

Spice being saved in the lip sync tournament for literally no given reason was NOT GOOD TV

Edited by Solaris

41 minutes ago, Solaris said:

How are they great TV

HOW

Spice not knowing the words to her song was funny for a moment and then boring for the rest of the non-lip synced lip sync we had to sit through

Jax being put in the bottom in Spice's place 2-3 times was NOT GOOD TV

Spice being saved in the lip sync tournament for literally no given reason was NOT GOOD TV

They are young and naive and thats funny. Spice tried her best, trying is what makes it engaging not wining

45 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Yes their Bratz drag is very specific and brandable. Also they do look great.

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, Solaris said:

How are they great TV

HOW

Because in Untucked Spice said, "You always hear about how Michelle hates green, but what about green's opinion of Michelle?"

17 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

They are young and naive and thats funny. Spice tried her best, trying is what makes it engaging not wining

Yes their Bratz drag is very specific and brandable. Also they do look great.

Spice did not try her best wtf. The twins both prided themselves on not taking it seriously

literally did not even learn the songs and joked about it!

like do some of you even watch the show Tamar

The point is a fat or black queen would neverrr be coddled like this

The twins were not even half as entertaining or worthwhile as some of you are pretending

Like really? How does Michelle feel about green? Mildly funny, I see funnier commentary on social media every day

I have no problem with the twins, I sympathize with them both being defensive about their critiques and eliminations, it’s those of you actually bemoaning Spice’s elimination that are annoying

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Because in Untucked Spice said, "You always hear about how Michelle hates green, but what about green's opinion of Michelle?"

honestly that was iconic ngl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.