RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yes, S15 is pretty much shaping up to the best season since the move to VH1. 

And it might be partly due to the reduced time meaning we’re not wasting time focusing on flop storylines and idle chit-chat. But I don’t think we’re ready for that conversation

spacer.png

SAY IT LOUDER! The recent seasons have like no rewatchability due to the long-ass filler episodes in the later halves

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall saying Sasha deserved to be in the bottom is ... a choice to say the least

She killed it and served, seethe!

Spice was gonna go home this week no matter what, she was running on fumes atp

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yes, S15 is pretty much shaping up to the best season since the move to VH1. 

And it might be partly due to the reduced time meaning we’re not wasting time focusing on flop storylines and idle chit-chat. But I don’t think we’re ready for that conversation . 

spacer.png

Tea! I’m glad we don’t see MainStage critiques and THEN judges comments but.. we need longer runways. Just extend it by like 10 minutes

Spice could have won this ball and I wouldn’t have been shocked :coffee:

Shocked? Well no, her and Sasha had EQUAL packages no? 

Look 1? Spice

Look 2? Sasha

Look 3? Tie

What say you dolls?

oh-theyre-using-a-jlo-song-after-a-maria

Almost gave Spice my top toot for the first look. In hindsight, I shouldve given it to her. 

23 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Shocked? Well no, her and Sasha had EQUAL packages no? 

Look 1? Spice

Look 2? Sasha

Look 3? Tie

What say you dolls?

oh-theyre-using-a-jlo-song-after-a-maria

No it’s true it’s true

Just sent my votes, the second category was BOMB after BOMB :skull: 

Something just occurred to me

if they wanted the “one twin becomes the breakout star” storyline so badly, then why did they eliminate Sugar first? One of the only distinguishing characteristics between the twins is that Sugar sews and Spice doesn’t. Their storyline actually could have worked out if Sugar got a high placement in the design challenge right after Spice’s elimination

It’s very hard to succeed on Drag Race if you can’t sew, so if they wanted one of the twins to succeed, why pick the one who can’t sew? :rip:

Also I’m kind of obsessed with Sugar and Spice’s drag names, they sound so crisp, I love saying them

wish they had been used by real queens lmao

I like Spice but she can't be mad that the judges didn't take her seriously when her whole persona on the show was not being serious :dies:

she didn't know the words to almost any lipsync, didn't even glue her wig down the first episode, and had one of the worst snatch games :dies: 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I like Spice but she can't be mad that the judges didn't take her seriously when her whole persona on the show was not being serious :dies:

she didn't know the words to almost any lipsync, didn't even glue her wig down the first episode, and had one of the worst snatch games :dies: 

This whole thing with the twins is low key driving me insane, I know I’m being a bit of a Grinch since everyone else is just enjoying them but it’s all a bit much for me

I just feel like the twins epitomize what people mean when they talk about skinny and white people having an easier go on this show

the twins didn’t even pretend to be serious contestants but because Spice finally had a week where she wasn’t the obvious worst, people are actually upset about her elimination

people are more way upset at Spice finally being eliminated than they were about Alyssa Hunter and Jax being blatantly rigged against, which is WILD

Like sorry but some of y’all are really pissing me off with that. What did the twins even do or say that was so funny? What did they contribute to this season? Because I must be missing something

Just now, Solaris said:

This whole thing with the twins is low key driving me insane, I know I’m being a bit of a Grinch since everyone else is just enjoying them but it’s all a bit much for me

I just feel like the twins epitomize what people mean when they talk about skinny and white people having an easier go on this show

the twins didn’t even pretend to be serious contestants but because Spice finally had a week where she wasn’t the obvious worst, people are actually upset about her elimination

people are more way upset at Spice finally being eliminated than they were about Alyssa Hunter and Jax being blatantly rigged against, which is WILD

Like sorry but some of y’all are really pissing me off with that. What did the twins even do or say that was so funny? What did they contribute to this season? Because I must be missing something

thank you  

Imagine flipping and serving solid lipysncs 3 times and a girl that didn't even know the words to her last lipsync stays :rip: . i don't like jax though so i didn't complian too much either :sistrens:

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

thank you  

Imagine flipping and serving solid lipysncs 3 times and a girl that didn't even know the words to her last lipsync stays :rip: . i don't like jax though so i didn't complian too much either :sistrens:

Jax is boring as **** as shown by her Roscoe’s gig after her elimination, but regardless it’s WILD how if you are skinny and white, people will literally defend you not even learning the words to any of the lip sync songs 💀 IMAGINE if Lux for example didn’t know the words to a song? The fandom would literally harass her with that for years until she finally went on All Stars for a rudemption

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Something just occurred to me

if they wanted the “one twin becomes the breakout star” storyline so badly, then why did they eliminate Sugar first? One of the only distinguishing characteristics between the twins is that Sugar sews and Spice doesn’t. Their storyline actually could have worked out if Sugar got a high placement in the design challenge right after Spice’s elimination

It’s very hard to succeed on Drag Race if you can’t sew, so if they wanted one of the twins to succeed, why pick the one who can’t sew? :rip:

Sugar also carried her team in the improv challenge. 

The real tea is that Spice never showed more promise than Sugar, but it was spoiled that Spice went further and falsely spoiled that she went deep so the fanbase started clinging to this false idea that Spice has the “better, more punk aesthetic” when she hasn’t served a single edgy thing all season.

Also secretly Jax and Anetra have the same problem where they do the same routine to every song

i rewatched their lip sync last night and it FULLY could have been a double sashay, it was so boring

Just now, Rotunda said:

Sugar also carried her team in the improv challenge. 

The real tea is that Spice never showed more promise than Sugar, but it was spoiled that Spice went further and falsely spoiled that she went deep so the fanbase started clinging to this false idea that Spice has the “better, more punk aesthetic” when she hasn’t served a single edgy thing all season.

The one thing I always see the twins praised for is “knowing their branding/characters” but yeah I feel like Spice totally contradicts herself when trying to describe her style :skull:

The appeal of Sugar and Spice is that they don’t give a ****, it’s why Loosey gets dragged hard and they don’t as much.

It’s that simple. No one thinks they’re excessively talented, they’re just pretty and know their brand. Most people love a troll who doesn’t take themselves too seriously (see: Rihanna). 

I’m also gonna take this time to drag Anetra too. Awful taste, a prime example of talent without the vision. She has to thank her lucky stars that the show shifted to having a talent show first cause she is serving FAD. 

If she sneaks into the top 4, it’s only cause Loosey is an even bigger FAD. Luxx/Mistress/Sasha are so much more interesting. Honestly, even Marcia sometimes! And I’m an OMMMH.

I really found them endearing and if I was them I would apply to be in a DR season but Sugar and Spice being casted along actual queens and performers like Sasha, Loosey, Mistress, Anetra (I do not even like most of these people) is kinda little insulting to the series and drag race franchise honestly, they ONLY have followers and that's it,  there were some other people like that asian queen who turned out to be a predator (I really cant't remember their name right now) who was also just an online persona  but those people being cast are just to be the first out. sugar and spice should have both been out after the snatch game with double sashay since it was clear they just do not posess the talents needed to participate in the series at all

the can't act, dance, perform, sing, walk, sew like it's okay if they are popular with kids on tik tok but Ru is always particular about the fact that the competition is hard and that you are not supossed to be awarded for showing up only, it was obvious the judges really hated them so it was probably just the producer forcing them to be cast to get their followers to watch but it was painful and I am glad they did not make it until the finale or something

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

OAH are uggaly!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.