RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Denali looks like a MAN next to them

Who doesn’t

The mugs be STAMPED

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not but Denali looks a mess fr in that video :skull:

the **** is that makeup and wig and padding(?)

I think she looked less busted on her season, such superficial drag

12 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Not but Denali looks a mess fr in that video :skull:

the **** is that makeup and wig and padding(?)

I think she looked less busted on her season, such superficial drag

Microwaveable drag like hers has a super short expiration date I guess :rip:

Most queens put in more effort for Drag Race than they would in the real world

Miz Meth really decimated SheaT and Jujubore in Clapback, huh?

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

2 hours ago, theoghon said:

Why do people hate loosey, it's not like she's sabotaging anyone and acting mean, she's a handsome girl plus I'm sure she's in that super polished camp along with Dela, Jinkx, Rosé, Vivienne, at least when it comes to effortless improvisation and acting/comedy skills, which really is A FORTE as a drag performer

What if she was quiet as a wallflower, I bet y'all would still find a bandwagon hate train to jump on for some reason :katie:

Please don't put Rosé and Loocey in the category as those 3!!!!

(Although Dela is a bit cringe) Jinx, the Vivienne, and Dela do not take themselves too seriously and are super talented drag queens. Rosé and Lucy are talented in different areas, but come off super uptight and don't offer anything special. Lucy I don't know much about outside of this season, but Rosé especially comes off as someone who failed at becoming an actor and uses drag as a back-up and another way for fame. There's nothing wrong with that!! But it just doesn't come with that same excitement and authenticity that some other queens come with. I think that's in part why Ru chose Krystal as the winner over Ella Vaday even though Ella had more wins.

Whereas Jinx, Dela, and the Vivienne – to me – come off as people who are and wanted to be drag queens first and the rest of the success has followed. 

Edited by N.M.K.

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

That's why I don't care when people over here say that the fashion this season is not giving. I'm not here for a 10k outfit borrowed from a designer/stylist house, give me talent and personality, and it's all that matters. 

This!!! We have All Stars for that!!

21 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Miz Meth really decimated SheaT and Jujubore in Clapback, huh?

Shea CouLAME had the worst verse of all time :deadbanana2: Can't believe she let herself get eaten up by Mr Crackwhore of all people 

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Can't believe she let herself get eaten up by Mr Crackwhore of all people 

Kitara scalping t*rdx*e after trying and failing to be funny or witty teas tbh!

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

5 hours ago, theoghon said:

Why do people hate loosey, it's not like she's sabotaging anyone and acting mean, she's a handsome girl plus I'm sure she's in that super polished camp along with Dela, Jinkx, Rosé, Vivienne, at least when it comes to effortless improvisation and acting/comedy skills, which really is A FORTE as a drag performer

What if she was quiet as a wallflower, I bet y'all would still find a bandwagon hate train to jump on for some reason :katie:

I haven't noticed any hate toward Loosey. Most watchers just laugh at her based on her edit. Her delusions and breakdowns are super entertaining and never cross the line of being mean to the other girls so she's not coming off unlikeable at all. 

Edited by dumbsparce

Mistress is getting the professional edit, I fear.

I was the original Denali hater hihi 

her being sent home in the makeover look was the best moment of that seasons 

Can't wait for Denali to slay Global All Stars to prove you haters wrong

42 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I haven't noticed any hate toward Loosey. Most watchers just laugh at her based on her edit. Her delusions and breakdowns are super entertaining and never cross the line of being mean to the other girls so she's not coming off unlikeable at all. 

Me personally I hate Loosey 

I should start lashing the dumb ***** more

6 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Spice is mad!!!

She better drag those old ******* tbh! (anyone over 30)

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

🏁

EP. 09: The Crystal Ball

this made me realise how much I hate marcia's looks :rip: 2/3 bottom boots

Not yall collectively coming for Denali ... 

Anyways I'll never forget her iconic lip sync with Kahmora Hall

Edited by Lightbringer007

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Not yall collectively coming for Denali ... 

Anyways I'll never forget her iconic lip sync with Kahmora Hall

She's a great lip syncer and the 100% Pure Love lip sync will always be iconic. With that said she's a great dancer and not a great drag queen so she coulld maybe pursue a career in backup dancing or something?

The funny thing is seeing people drag Denali, who is a talented drag performer but might look crunchy, but stan the twins that have not a single talent bone in their bodies combined. :rip:

Just say you like to see pretty pictures, and not drag. We're really reaching the bottom of the barrel with these two.

the twins (mainly Spice actually) don’t really seem all that humble , and for all the “we came here to make a family and learn more :D” they tried to project initially on the season their attitude on socials seems to be “no i actually have it all figured out and i’m (we’re) great so everyone should praise us for the lack of effort we bring”. and a lot of the ppl in this own thread contributed to their sense of “we’re above criticism” with the whole “in on the joke” line yall repeated ad nauseam.

like girl y’all suck. y’all were, in fact, casted as a gimmick and y’all got yalls lil follower boost/expanded ur social reach further ….. y’all were never meant to win the show or really any challenges for that matter …. but the way Spice tweets stuff u would think she got the robbed edit this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.