RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, Draper. said:

You can tell who has more charisma based on who you want to win the lip sync. For me it was Marcia, Spice, Salina, Mistress and both Sasha and Anetra. Malaysia, Loosey and Luxx come off as delusional, obnoxious or rude many times, and Jax is just there.

Luxx has a ton of charisma wdym???

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, Aja’s Finally lipsync was just as off as Anetra and Jax. Like…. She’s so bitter.  

spacer.png

1 minute ago, blackoutbritney said:

I really really don't like her personality. 

kinda wanna see the alternate universe where sugar stayed instead of spice.

im guessing same placements (but sugar is the sewer so maybe she’d pull it together in design challenges), but I also feel like she’d be the more dramatic sister with the girls rather than silly, or not being as unbothered as spice is 

1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

As much as I love Sasha this season truly feels like Mistress owns it the same way season 13 felt like Symones

She literally got the most confessionals/air times this season (so far). Of course you'd feel it that way.

3 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Lol, she was SHOOK this episode it's all on her face during untucked. :ahh:

Salina gave the third best lipsync of the night there I said it

This cast is great

Salina did eat that twink up and show us how a real performer looks like. :wanda:
Her performance might be reductive of Bob, but she makes Luxx stomping around the stage look like a child in a toga diaper it's hilarious. :ahh:

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

fQ7QakN.gif

This moment right here is where the edits and rigga morris come out.
They edit it with Luxx saying "Mistress was just really commanding the *front* of the stage with all her presence". When in reality, she was fully in Jax's shadow that they have to cut Jax out of the shot to highlight Mistress. The gaslighting, far too much.

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

This moment right here is where the edits and rigga morris come out.
They edit it with Luxx saying "Mistress was just really commanding the *front* of the stage with all her presence". When in reality, she was fully in Jax's shadow that they have to cut Jax out of the shot to highlight Mistress. The gaslighting, far too much.

She won the moment she pulled those faces and neck cracks. Ru was cackling and that is the code to do well at Drag Race. Plus Tell It To My Heart is one of Ru's favorite songs and obviously he'd be more into a classic take on the song over a Cirque du Soleil sh*t he had already seen twice before.

Make sure you get approval from Aja before you duck walk!!! :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She won the moment she pulled those faces and neck cracks. Ru was cackling and that is the code to do well at Drag Race. Plus Tell It To My Heart is one of Ru's favorite songs and obviously he'd be more into a classic take on the song over a Cirque du Soleil sh*t he had already seen twice before.

Like it's no secret that Mistress is Ru's and the producers' favourite since she gives good TV and Ru loves an old school drag queen. While Jax gets even less than 2 minutes for her packing and departure in untucked. Sure Jax is still green with her drags but at least be fair with her one talent. She should have won and be safe like Jorgeous last lalaparuza.

The way that this is the biggest thing either of the season Flopteen top 2 did post show 

It's kinda wild how despite having 16 queens, how lopsided this season is. It's very clear who the "stronger" and "weaker" queens are. 

Anyway, my updated chart: 

9TuLrpY.png

Aja needs a day job. Just because you were on Legendary (and tanked) doesn't mean you're the voguing/duck walk police :ahh:

On 2/18/2023 at 6:16 AM, Bimbo said:

2sQWki9.jpg

Welcyum to ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview. Tonight's cateogry is...

Tie-Dye To Die For

🏁

First up!

Anetra

ATRL says…

fVNnNco.jpg

0 TOP TOOT

11,6% TOOT

82,6% BOOT

5,8% BOTTOM BOOT:

@unino@D e v o n @Bindi@kipperskipper

🏁

Aura Mayari

ATRL says…

awzplS9.jpg

7,2% TOP TOOT:

@feelslikeadream@karron0624@touya kinomoto@1998tweety@alfonso12

72,5% TOOT

17,4% BOOT

2,9% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Desire@CBC

🏁

Loosey LaDuca

ATRL says…

6zFJXY0.jpg

1,4% TOP TOOT:

@Dekkan

82,6% TOOT

15,9% BOOT

0 BOTTOM BOOT

🏁

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx

ATRL says…

w8JRS5U.jpg

1,4% TOP TOOT: 

@Adam’s Eve

40,6% TOOT

58% BOOT

0 BOTTOM BOOT

🏁

Marcia Marcia Marcia

ATRL says…

fJMEWLq.jpg

0 TOP TOOT

8,7% TOOT

49,3% BOOT

42% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Hurem@bestfiction@KaledKalil@xrosup@Sheegs@TheOnlyOne@Thanatos@madonnas@karron0624 @khalyan@Why@Seffers@Moloko Plus@satellites.™@dirrtyER@LastKiss@Dekkan@pxxxtrick@Little Dark Age@Elysium @Bindi@Stan@KLatz@touya kinomoto @matheusbep@slimfem@Ruschi@ZORBIT@alfonso12

🏁

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

ATRL says…

BvA9cVb.jpg

4,3% TOP TOOT: 

@CBC@Why@Bindi

76,8% TOOT

18,8% BOOT

BOTTOM BOOT: 0

🏁

Robin Fierce

ATRL says…

iHIsk6U.jpg

0 TOP TOOT

47,8% TOOT

52,2% BOOT

0 BOTTOM BOOT

🏁

Salina EsTitties

ATRL says…

mYZiXhS.jpg

1,4% TOP TOOT: @KLatz

58% TOOT

39,1% BOOT

1,4% BOTTOM BOOT:

@leightxn

🏁

Sasha Colby

ATRL says…

PtZA64C.jpg

55,9% TOP TOOT:

@Heldenzeit @bestfiction @K$Ellie @xrosup @Sheegs @Hephaestus @ucanfma @Both Sides Now @NumbSoul @Kasiokas @Desire @Afferty @Madonnas @pigeon @khalyan @HotFriedChicken @Djbroox @Seffers @paul darius @roso @Satellites @dirrtyER @LastKiss @D e v o n @Little Dark Age @Tena @Elysium @Bindi @#1Pokpaker @PinkBox @Flexus @Frozen99 @SLIME @matheusbep @Kipperskipper @slimfem @yourfaveisaflop @Ruschi

39,7% TOOT

4,4% BOOT

0 BOTTOM BOOT

🏁

Spice

ATRL says…

X8Orewf.jpg

2,9% TOP TOOT:

@SomethingSweet @ZORBIT

55,1% TOOT

42% BOOT

0 BOTTOM BOOT

and our Bottom Boot of the week is…

🏁

Jax!

:clap3:

aQEgDGC.jpg

TOP TOOT: 0

0% TOOT

52,2% BOOT

47,8% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Heldenzeit @Big Bad Wolf @sugrbby666 @K$Ellie @feelslikeadream @SomethingSweet @Hephaestus @ucanfma @NumbSoul @Kasiokas @Afferty @pigeon @R.E.M. @HotFriedChicken @Unoriginal @Djbroox @unino @paul darius @roso @Vagabond @EriKills @Tena @Inner Insanity @#1Pokpaker @PinkBox @Flexus @Frozen99 @Adam’s Eve @mikeymoonshine @SLIME @SitarHero @1998tweety @Kasiokas

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁

Luxx Noir London!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

We1Gsvb.jpg

81,5% TOP TOOT:

@#1Pokpaker @Kummercell @Both Sides Now @kipperskipper @pxxxtrick @Almodusa @Dekkan @alfonso12 @ucanfma @Big Bad Wolf @CroNich @mykeymoonshine @HotFriedChicken @KLatz @Noah @LastKiss @TROPICUM @slimfem @bestfiction @sugrbby666 @SLIME @unino @touya kinomoto

18,5% TOOT

0% BOOT

0 BOTTOM BOOT

the amount of toots for that atrocity sasha was wearing... :bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

zoso1g7wp8ja1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=2c6aa7bef4a508e3d6185efb1816485fea581b74

***** WHAT runways? :bibliahh:

Anetra doesn’t care because she has you BLOCKED and doesn’t see the **** you spew online :rip: :ahh: 

Was the FPR for the puffer looks posted already? I must've missed it

But I was just thinking about how Sugar & Spice would work for All Stars. Would they bring them in together or have theme compete on separate seasons? I kind of want to see them back together, then they both lose (early on) then come back on separate seasons.

don’t get me wrong i really do love a queen that lives her fantasy but Luxx …. girl …. it’s wearing thin. she often has to find a way to slyly/backhandedly drag another queen down to build herself up. had she just given Salina her flowers for eating her up in the lip sync that could have been such a cute moment for her storyline !

Mistress is so much better at balancing the c*nt with the humility and u can kinda tell that Luxx is feeding off Mistress and trying to emulate her energy in the competition but it just comes across sooooo bratttttyyyyyy …. it’s tedious !

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Was the FPR for the puffer looks posted already? I must've missed it

But I was just thinking about how Sugar & Spice would work for All Stars. Would they bring them in together or have theme compete on separate seasons? I kind of want to see them back together, then they both lose (early on) then come back on separate seasons.

if they ever get brought back they absolutely need to just compete as a duo. no it’s not fair but that’s the only way either of them stand a chance considering there’s barely one brain between the two of them. they’d coordinate all their damn outfits again anyway and they don’t really exist separately outside of the show.

48 minutes ago, CBC said:

the amount of toots for that atrocity sasha was wearing... :bibliahh:

The more I look at it the more I love it. When I first saw it it looked underwhelming but now it's so satisfying to look at. I love that she went with the most obvious tie dye variation with this silhouette. It was kinda perfect and this challenge didn't call for too much extravagance, I mean it's tie dye. Some of the other girls were thinking too hard especially Salina, and the outfits just didn't work. Sasha doesn't miss huh? :clap3:

The only thing that kind of throws my eye off still is the heel choice, that skin exposed bothers me. But something that completely covered her feet probably wouldn't have looked as good. 

Something tells me sugar and spice won’t touch this franchise again with a 10 foot pole but who knows 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.