RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I hope to never see Sloppy on my TV screen ever again, the fact Sugar and Spice stanning is being criticized more than Poopy stanning is unacceptable :biblio: 

There are less than 5 people stanning for miss thing, why be mad. :toofunny2: 

I still can't buy the whole Sugar and Spice thing. People are really doing the most on how "good" they are, and so far they are nothing more than mediocre. And yeah, being mediocre is part of their shtick, but it's getting old real quick to me. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, manwhore said:

They both tooted Salinas. :doc:

first William and Alaska raving about how Salinas is so amazing and now we have to put up with more of the LA cliqué bias. Salinas really is that it girl with the weho girls huh. All because they want to attach themselves to Frankie grande. Bet. 

:bibliahh: 

This is why Sibling Rivalry remains the best review show and it’s not even CLOSE :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

I don't think the wigline was enough to make me boot Jax, that look was IT aside from the wigline. 

Can’t you just assign top & bottom toot/boot on who has the highest toot/boot percentage (unless there’s multiple ties)

Jax hairline was soooooo bad, the look was fine, but that was awful. 

Amethyst's look was hideous. Probably bottom boot for me.

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Can’t you just assign top & bottom toot/boot on who has the highest toot/boot percentage (unless there’s multiple ties)

I said only exposed TT/BB (tagged people). Stay tuned miss thing.

3 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I don't think the wigline was enough to make me boot Jax, that look was IT aside from the wigline. 

I tooted bc the look was great but that wigline gave me nightmares :deadbanana2:

Something bothers me about Jax’s mug. I think her cheek contour makes her face look very narrow. 

The class of prints actually look good on Jax. I just wish she didn't look so boxy.

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

:bibliahh: 

This is why Sibling Rivalry remains the best review show and it’s not even CLOSE :clap3:

Period. 

this read still takes the cake.  Salinas, giving us hard shell taco realness. the complete fatality 
@52:53

Close...

🏁

Sugar

ATRL says…

T8HJbEI.jpg

95,5% TOOT

4,5% BOOT

Closer to the finish line we have...

🏁

Sasha Colby

ATRL says…

iAWKSRj.jpg

98,5% TOOT

1,5% OSH

And our Bottom Boot of the week is…

y'all were kinda wild for this one :rip:

🏁

Aura Mayori

gFyDXty.jpg

19,7% TOOT

80,3% BOOT

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁

Mother Isabelle Brooks!

For the second time in a row :clap3:

OvjTUK3.jpg

100% TOOT

0% BOOT

:clap3:

How could someone boot that Sasha look? It was perfection. 

i really just want to know bc i’ve seen this opinion not just in this thread but with drag media like sibling rivalry and race chaser as well: why do y’all prefer spice to sugar ??? what is it that sets her apart ??? i’m really asking

7 minutes ago, qurl said:

i really just want to know bc i’ve seen this opinion not just in this thread but with drag media like sibling rivalry and race chaser as well: why do y’all prefer spice to sugar ??? what is it that sets her apart ??? i’m really asking

I personally don’t have a preference necessarily but Spice’s aesthetic (the only thing that as of now differentiates the two largely… or not so largely lol) has a bit more to it. It evokes more curiosity than just the blonde bimbo girl aesthetic. There’s an edginess to it that’s more intriguing to me than Sugar’s very clean aesthetic. That said, both have very clean and neat aesthetics so that edge is very small 

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

There are less than 5 people stanning for miss thing, why be mad. :toofunny2: 

I still can't buy the whole Sugar and Spice thing. People are really doing the most on how "good" they are, and so far they are nothing more than mediocre. And yeah, being mediocre is part of their shtick, but it's getting old real quick to me. 

5 people too many :bird: 

Sugar & Spice + Mistress storyline is my favorite part of the season thus far personally.

28 minutes ago, qurl said:

To me, Spice seems a bit more confident and “independent” (as independent as twins who brand themselves together could be...) Sugar’s been a bit clumsy on her own while Spice has been.. well more spicy. Her shower cap, her doing better when out of her group, she always seems to help Sugar more than the other way around I think. 

19 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I must say I was surprised with the taste level too, Mistress had absolutely ZERO boots until someone decided to be tasteless just before the deadline :skull: 

@ATRL Administration 

ot: 

I think I agree with all the results. Is there a leaderboard? @Bimbo

LwBTyJM.jpg

Aura bottom boot. 🙄🙄 And yall say there isnt an Aura hate train when poppy was right there. Let me hide away since this episode is Snatch game and with that talking head, Aura is either winning the challenge or bottom 2. 😭😭 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.