RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Not digging into this episode too much, the rush edit, the weird critics (and top and bottom placements), the elimination, and the fact we didn't even see half of these girls for more the one minute this episode :rip: 

And the next game being the snatch game with 14 queens in 14min, what were they thinking to be honest :rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I was surprised with the taste level too, Mistress had absolutely ZERO boots until someone decided to be tasteless just before the deadline :skull: 

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I must say I was surprised with the taste level too, Mistress had absolutely ZERO boots until someone decided to be tasteless just before the deadline :skull: 

Ban them sis. 👀👀

Jax gotta go ASAP. Her looks are just… oof. I didn’t care for her excuses during the critiques either. How are you going to appoint yourself as leader and give yourself no lines? :skull: 

I don’t see her surviving Snatch Game but she’ll probably bottom with Amethyst and send her home so I guess we gotta wait a week or two.

Shouldn't the episode preview be coming today? The fact that if it's 10 minutes it is essentially a quarter of the whole episode :rip:

14 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Shouldn't the episode preview be coming today? The fact that if it's 10 minutes it is essentially a quarter of the whole episode :rip:

Now its just 5 minutes 

Not looking forward to a double dose of Snatch Game that they do in 45 minutes. How is that even going to work? It already feels rushed in 90 minutes, and it's the most important challenge of the season. 

mistress showing early signs of fertility by feeding her daughter that flawless read “three strikes your out.”

sugar and mistress walking into the workroom warms my dark lifeless soul. 

Edited by manwhore

19 hours ago, MJHolland said:

*~🌟 Princess poppy for all stars ~*

Every all stars need a first out!

starlet.thumb.gif.7418a07a3880a1f712bffd

28 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

lmao :dies:

As much as I didn’t care for poppy or her drag, it do take NERVE to block one of the most talented winners of Drag Race.

Spoiler

That or racism

I hope to never see Sloppy on my TV screen ever again, the fact Sugar and Spice stanning is being criticized more than Poopy stanning is unacceptable :biblio: 

50 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

lmao :dies:

I know people think this is funny, but hmmm, is he mad that Poppy didnt wanna let him smash? Like girl.... u have like 8 boyfriends, maybe sis has standards?

They both tooted Salinas. :doc:

first William and Alaska raving about how Salinas is so amazing and now we have to put up with more of the LA cliqué bias. Salinas really is that it girl with the weho girls huh. All because they want to attach themselves to Frankie grande. Bet. 

• ATRL Moderator

Thanks for the heads up @manwhore. I'm not wasting my time on that FPR episode then 👎👎👎

Anyway, Aura getting a precious 2-second talking head about how she doesn't do impersonations does NOT bode well for her :fan:

13 minutes ago, manwhore said:

first William and Alaska raving about how Salinas is so amazing and now we have to put up with more of the LA cliqué bias. Salinas really is that it girl with the weho girls huh. All because they want to attach themselves to Frankie grande. Bet. 

Did they give out one boot this episode? I think they even tooted Poppy if I'm remembering correctly :doc:

21 minutes ago, manwhore said:

They're becoming so boring to watch, why the f*** would you not boot that atrocious Salina's look? GTFO

9 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Did they give out one boot this episode? I think they even tooted Poppy if I'm remembering correctly :doc:

Oh no they both did boot Poppy. Where is the consistency though? Now I see why there is allot of Rigga-morris and politics involved in pageants.  Legacy acts are seasoned and experienced but also have allot of connections and friends and those biases negatively effect the new (possibly) more deserving acts. At least Nina and sibling rivalry still keep it real.  These cliques are getting annoying. These wow productions are not giving anymore. They need to get rid of these two. Don’t care. 

1 minute ago, Ruschi said:

They're becoming so boring to watch, why the f*** would you not boot that atrocious Salina's look? GTFO

Oh but they are “icons.” Legacy. Etc. :juanny:
People put way too much importance to that.  If y’all held these seasoned  politicians accountable then we wouldn’t have corruption. Bro some of these LA girls giving LA a bad rep. the cliché of it all 

3 hours ago, DunawayDuchamp said:

Not looking forward to a double dose of Snatch Game that they do in 45 minutes. How is that even going to work? It already feels rushed in 90 minutes, and it's the most important challenge of the season. 

It's 40 minutes, not 45 minutes :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.