RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I watched this whole cringe video and nothing about Bob was said :gaycat7: How is this confirmation exactly?

If you read the press release it literally says that bob will be joining her for the entire tour as her special guest. You can also just simply check who Madonna tagged in the video

she also just reposted it on her story 

Edited by blackoutbritney

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Also, live singing has never done well with no queen winning the talent show with a performance focused on live singing.

monet sweetie

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

monet sweetie

Oh ff you're right, but yes one time it worked it was from a professional opera singer and not a regular degular pop "singer" 

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Daily reminder that Trixie Mattel did:

Sing live

Sing a song that she produced

Sing a song that she wrote the lyrics to

Played a live instrument 

On her TALENT show. Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that.

And it ranked her the same as the following performance :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Sing live

Played a live instrument 

all this for a safe placement yep yep

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

And it ranked her the same as the following performance :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

all this for a safe placement yep yep

Gia Gunn was also safe for her amazing show, don't get it twisted now girlies

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Sing live

Played a live instrument 

and it was still bad/boring so what now

OT: Bob THEE LEGEND still booked and busy years after her crowning :jonny5:see what happens when you're talented and charismatic.

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

It's gonna be such a mess if they have Alaska and Bob on the same AW season :redface:

Alaska was blacklisted by WOW. She admitted it recently on Race Chaser. So Alaska would never be invited to do AW 2. Bob is unknown because of Monet's experience on AW. But if the cash prize is higher than it was for AW 1, then he probably could be convinced to come back if he was invited. 

16 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Alaska was blacklisted by WOW. She admitted it recently on Race Chaser. So Alaska would never be invited to do AW 2. Bob is unknown because of Monet's experience on AW. But if the cash prize is higher than it was for AW 1, then he probably could be convinced to come back if he was invited. 

What happened w Alaska?

21 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I feel like Bob said that stuff about the cash prize just to light a bit of a fire under WOW's ass. I think she'd come back for the 250k. Though it should definitely be more. And if Alaska is not going to be there (realistically the Jinkx to her run) then it's even better.

Bob is not gonna work with WoW again after what they pulled with rigging against Monet and threatening them with their AS7 reunion. 

• ATRL Moderator

Bob will def work with WoW again for a few hundred thousand dollars and another opportunity to showcase his work on the world's biggest drag show :rip: If he didn't have a real shot to win, I could see him not bothering, but he obviously is confident and understands his odds of winning are pretty good.

Yeah what did Alaska say about WoW/being blacklisted

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Bob will def work with WoW again for a few hundred thousand dollars and another opportunity to showcase his work on the world's biggest drag show :rip: If he didn't have a real shot to win, I could see him not bothering, but he obviously is confident and understands his odds of winning are pretty good.

There is no guarantee of a few hundred thousand dollars or a guarantee that the competition is fair. He saw firsthand Monet come home from filming KNOWING she won for almost a whole year because the entire cast and crew said so only for World of White to change it up due to Jinkx's popularity. Even as one of the biggest queens around, Bob knows he can't rely on popularity cause he lost the fan vote on his own damn season. Not to mention the fact that they threatened them with legal action for filming a reunion with the cast themselves. Their relationship with WoW is 100% soured after that. Bob feels they are bigger than the show itself anyway. 

Bob is top 3 (or top 5 at worst) winners of all time, she knows that the moment she comes back they'll put a crown on her head no matter what. If anything, Monét losing to Jinkx is additional proof that they'll crown whoever they want to win anyway. Maybe not AW2, but I can definitely see her going back at some point.

This also applies to Bianca by the way. I'm shocked she doesn't seem to interested to return because she'll also win the moment she steps back into that workroom.

I just watched the episode and the challenge was bad. Sasha was the best one but that's not saying too much, tbh. Good runway, Loosey or whatever she is called was my favorite one. 

Not a big fan of a 40 minutes episode, especially when there are still 14 queens left. :redface: Maybe save that for the 5/8.

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Why was Alaska blacklisted? This is the first I’m hearing of this. 

Probably because of Willam. Oh well she already won AS2. WoW burning bridges with their very best will be their own slow demise.

OT: Dingaling >>>>> Sugababies

One thing Bob has over Monet is that she won a regular season, not AS, which may be taken into consideration by WOW regarding who they want to crown on All Winners. That aside, I feel like Bob is almost too relevant to compete if that makes sense. I felt the same with Monet. I could tell whenever she was camera conscious as opposed to the others who could also be but I wouldn't notice bc they're not as exposed as her.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Sorry sweetie your wrong soak it up 

duh there’s a likeliness/probability 

but it doesn’t come down to that obviously 

Tell that obvious fact to  jimbo ! Who won with a comedy act 💀 

lmfao

I don’t necessarily think Jimbo’s act was comedy, it was a clown performance and not comedy.  It’s very Cirque du Soleil Zumanity.  

I mean anything can happen on Drag Race but at this point the talent show is formulatic like most other standard challenges and as long as you show up lip syncing to an original 30 second song you are very likely to be good enough to make the next round.  All I wish is that the judges would reward diversity a bit more. 

The way I thought bob and monet were serious about the real friends of weho review :ahh:

I was about to revolt 

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Bob isn't even the most charismatic person on his 2 person podcast

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611781e9357be022fdb64

Oh wow? Spill tho

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611781e9357be022fdb64

Not that user saying wow blacklisted Alaska with absolutely no proof or reciept provided after everyone asking for the  proof. 

And monet is one of the most fun and charismatic winners ever.  Not to put two amazing black queens against each other but I mean they do have a brand (sibling rivalry) so the comparisons will always be there.

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.