RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

That being said, my -5 went to a queen from a different double-digit season :eli:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I want to participate in this rate BUT — I have never seen Season 1, or Seasons 11-14. I have seen and love 2-10 and 15 though. Should I join or abstain? 

For context I’ve seen All Stars 2, 3, and 4, but not 1 or 5-8

Edited by PoisonedIvy

On 10/28/2023 at 11:27 AM, Bimbo said:

She continues to be something else…

Alaska just does this cringe style so much better lol 

47 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Hi, I want to participate in this rate BUT — I have never seen Season 1, or Seasons 11-14. I have seen and love 2-10 and 15 though. Should I join or abstain? 

For context I’ve seen All Stars 2, 3, and 4, but not 1 or 5-8

You can just skip rating the seasons you haven't seen :heart:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

You can just skip rating the seasons you haven't seen :heart:

So not give them a zero but just leave them blank, right? 

10 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

So not give them a zero but just leave them blank, right? 

Yes!

• Thanks 1

Renewed for Season 17 (unsurprisingly)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I really hate when people pronounce sickening with all three syllables :rip:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Love this for us :clap3:

The Beginning promo at the end is kinda sending though :skull:

I forget what I ranked Manila, but it should've been docked down a point or 2 for that new parody.

Time was really the ultimate truth teller on AS4 - I feel like the Top 2 was completely correct in hindsight and those 2 went on to be the most overall successful from that season. If it'd been solo, would've given it to Monet, but Trinity is also a wonderful winner.

On 10/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, Subomie said:

A racist, a catfishing creep, an abuser, an insufferable theater baby, and Dahlia Sin. Were we so starved for content in 2020 that we all pretended this was good?

oprah.gif

S12 aged TERRIBLY. I only like 2-3 queens from that season nowadays.

3 hours ago, Jaded. said:

I forget what I ranked Manila, but it should've been docked down a point or 2 for that new parody.

Time was really the ultimate truth teller on AS4 - I feel like the Top 2 was completely correct in hindsight and those 2 went on to be the most overall successful from that season. If it'd been solo, would've given it to Monet, but Trinity is also a wonderful winner.

No shade but what exactly has Trinity done since she won that you would consider successful? Because whenever I go to her socials to leave hate comments all I see are the same tired photoshoots and her arguing with accounts with 16 followers :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Because whenever I go to her socials to leave hate comments

The way you said this so casually :laugh:

Edited by Galaxy
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

No shade but what exactly has Trinity done since she won that you would consider successful? Because whenever I go to her socials to leave hate comments all I see are the same tired photoshoots and her arguing with accounts with 16 followers :rip:

You take time out of your day to just randomly leave hate comments?

On 10/12/2023 at 6:30 AM, genetic fail said:

zbH5emIT3-KP9up_5czSCzABNfC_jfvHwSn6x3zQl9l0D5kFaCKNRRBZgWe91Fq1Ij-9Azu_t8Eeum2AgpiARaRJ2qC_Z27P995tCTgk0OdnAAcJKZikDcFiKJG5qOM64iaKjs2Zn2DebbmAiYFAmKg9ZzR-IQ

RuPaul's Drag Race has had a whopping 196 queens across 15 seasons - and that's only the US version!

In this rate, we'll determine which queen has the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to stand out among the rest and be crowned ATRL's Queen of All Queens.

RULES:

• Rate each queen from 0 to 10.
  • You may rate one queen from each season an 11.
  • You may skip rating queens from seasons you haven't seen yet.
  • At the end of the form, you may rate your Queen of All Queens a 15. However, the queen must be someone you didn't give an 11 to.
  • You may also give one queen The Chop (-5).
  • Troll moderately. Suspiciously skewed scores will be rejected.

Submit your votes through the form below:

https://forms.gle/gAbMqGdzsTgi3D389

Deadline: November 1, 2023, 12MN EST

Start Your Engines And May The Best Drag Queen Win Rupaul GIF - Start your  engines and may the best drag queen win Rupaul Rupaul's drag race all stars  - Discover &

Last day to vote! We're at 83 ballots now, hoping we can still reach 100 :dancehall2:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh that's not-

I was joking ahdkdlfjfh y'all are not going to bully me about this for another two years 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Because whenever I go to her socials to leave hate comments all I see are the same tired photoshoots and her arguing with accounts with 16 followers :rip:

Doing your duty as an Americunty & we thank you for your service.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

• Thanks 1

Trinity K Bonet and Kennedy tweeting that they wanna audition for the new season :ahh: what is going awnnn

• Haha 1

About to vote for the thingie, anyway I was gonna give Trixie a high score, but seeing her unable to do a base... my god

How are you gonna say you wanna soften it up and still end up with a german ice waffle on your face I just don't get it

At least she's funny !

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.