Random Thoughts

Guernica

Idris Elba is so attractive. Looks, voice and mannerism. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find good pics for an obscure artist/group's Last.fm who barely has any.

Doll.jpg

Edited by Danes

IDK why KatyPrismSpirit gets dragged for being neutral and boring and having a 10K rep as if most others in that list are any different.

2 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

IDK why KatyPrismSpirit gets dragged for being neutral and boring and having a 10K rep as if most others in that list are any different.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I'm sorry for calling you uninteresting a few weeks ago that was so horrible

You're so cool <3

21 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I don't even understand what being neutral and boring means. Like surely not every atrl user is here for other's entertainment? Some people really are doing too much 

Bangerz >>> Prism or Artpop. 

I am glad my 2013 me made the right choice, even though none of those are masterpieces and worth coming back.

I use them for nostalgia memories. 

Edited by Aethereal

To be fair, most of us aren't checking Bunny for his music :keir:

doing a cleanse later this week so I'm absolutely going to **** up some carne asada fries tonight MMMM. sriaracha and the house green sauce god help me

4 months i've been a Jordan stan and have already met lovely people in the fanbase

why the **** was the Allday fanbase so darn toxic?  It's kinda why I stopped being a fan online like i'll love him in real life but that's it. 

1 hour ago, blaggot said:

doing a cleanse later this week so I'm absolutely going to **** up some carne asada fries tonight MMMM. sriaracha and the house green sauce god help me

this sounds so good:jonnycat:

im at work starving. but i don't want the nasty cafeteria food :rip:

no rule on stealing pfp, i think of chicken...

OMFG Im hearing this album LIVE In November :weeps:

15 hours ago, unino said:

ahh being horny for a co-worker who's married with kid and his wife is also work there :toofunny3:

I'm going through the same thing, with a guy that's just my type all the way around. Life is just absolutely teaching me how to neglect my feelings and not care, because I have to. :katie:

do any of you have a musicbrainz account?

im trying to fix my edit but they won't let me unless I have votes T_T   like its a simple typo yet they are like NO :grump:

wait dw i got 1 day and it says with no voting they'll accept it .. geez I just wanted to add the album to last.fm

thick, juicy am i, buy only am i
yeah u can turn me on

GMCgQRqWIAAaGYx?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

idk if people are over this trend yet but these sentences crack me up everytime :toofunny3:

Needy friend is like I need company and im gloating how happy about being by myself and not bothered by annoying company and telling him to find a hobbie 

Him: I did for 5 hours but I want company 

Like poor you i still don't want his company  :dies:

God I hate needy guys 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.