Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

7 is a perfect number for groups Poor Weeekly and NMIXX because what could had been Hopefully they release their debut around GOT to be the final nail for those hags The pose on the far right in that pic is a slayage 

 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

I like 6 members, 7 is a weird number only worked to BTS 

 

I think 7 members is too much when it comes to the western expansion, gp won’t care about many members, but it’s just ok for kpop standards and performance abilities and possibilities 

 

and 6 means weird formations with one member almost always hidden in the back 

 

5 and less is perfect, if company considers ww aspirations :flower:

 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

 

So is this means there's a chance for BP to own their name if all of them decide not to renew?!! :jonny:

WHAT - now if BP’s contract is constructed in the same way……..

 

I’m just worried that the girls are taking the „family” thing and gratitude towards Teddy too seriously and they will stay with YG because of that 

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

WHAT - now if BP’s contract is constructed in the same way……..

 

I’m just worried that the girls are taking the „family” thing and gratitude towards Teddy too seriously and they will stay with YG because of that 

Yeah people are mentioning YGE, but I bet it’s Teddy who doesn’t want to let them go.

They are loyal to HIM first, which sucks bc he’s part of the problem 
 

He’s not working for Baemon .
 

8 minutes ago, Floren said:

YG Family started dying when YG kicked out Gummy and Wheesung(Followed by 2ne1). I don't think they've pushed that narrative for a minute

YG hasn't been a "family" in years. More like "cellmates" these days. :cm:

2 minutes ago, Floren said:

YG Family started dying when YG kicked out Gummy and Wheesung(Followed by 2ne1). I don't think they've pushed that narrative for a minute

 

rSnViXc.gif

 

I wouldn’t say it’s YG thing, more like blacklabel - everytime someone from there releases all acts connected to them are sharing the news - BP seem to be relatively close with Somi and that Loren guy 

 

not to mention they all always thank Teddy for everything and he’s always inserted in any spot about BP

 

it feels a bit like he wanted BP to be his dream project but YG wouldn’t give him full control… maybe the rumored blacklabel gg will be to him what NewJeans is to MHJ :rip:

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

YG hasn't been a "family" in years. More like "cellmates" these days. :cm:

:dies::dies::dies::dies::dies:

I'd say it has been like this for years now

I pray for the down fall of YG so I will not be supporting another YG gg. On the honest note, you can’t pay me enough to become a fan of another YG gg because  of PTSD :jonnycat:

 

May BP leave that company in peace and fade into oblivion, into whatever their hearts desire :bird:

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

YG hasn't been a "family" in years. More like "cellmates" these days. :cm:

:rip: more like YG Gang than Family

 

Stamp On It looks and sounds good :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Kh-Loud said:

I pray for the down fall of YG so I will not be supporting another YG gg. On the honest note, you can’t pay me enough to become a fan of another YG gg because  of PTSD :jonnycat:

 

May BP leave that company in peace and fade into oblivion, into whatever their hearts desire :bird:

It's funny how this was the exact same thing people were saying when 2ne1 got the boot. Some things never change :michael:

7 members is actually great considering every girl group debuting nowadays has either 4, 5 or 6 members. It’ll make them standout — I was actually rooting for a big 9 membered girl group from YG but well… I’ll take 7.

 

My god I just hope these girls aren’t a bunch of kids born in 2006 :deadbanana2: And the way we know nothing about YG trainees 

3 minutes ago, RyuHinode said:

Bruhhh they put the Jenniest member in the center

 

spacer.png

 

 

Chikita, garam, jinni.. Whew... :giraffe:

Anything more than 5 members is usually a lot for me, with a few exceptions obviously.

 

YGly is definitely 100% confident in SevenJennies. I'm actually super excited for the reveal. Just hope the majority of them are not 14-16 year olds. :rip: 

That teaser poster being in black and pink is kinda a kii.......

59 minutes ago, Hazy said:

let me be just delusional, I know it won’t happen and YG won’t allow that :rip:

 

we’re in a stan base, everyone in here is biased, of course I’m not serious :rip: just expressing my YG’s aversion, since I truly believe this company cannot manage their artists and they waste huge potentials of the idols signed under them :deadbanana4: also I don’t think NewJeannies are threatened in any way, they have 3 top 10s as of right now and Ditto is coming too lol 

 

as I said, Baemon will be successful anyway 

YG is really good at noise marketing, though 

Oh well I get the skepticism but personally I can't help but be excited. 2NE1 released some great songs and BLACKPINK is one of the best girlgroups ever. YG seems to have a sense of what people want from girlgroups in their own way during each generation which I don't like to admit.

spacer.png

 

Is the blonde girl jinni? I see garam resemblance in most of them lol... 

I decided I really love this unit.

 

The song is great and it's kinda giving me SM's version of KARD vibes

 

 

Edited by Zack

 

well at least they don’t have to act like their predecessors don’t exist 

5 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Looking at their styling, it looks like a Y2K hip-hop concept.  :cm:

SevenLisas :jonny5:

 

HIDE YOUR FAVES :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

 

well at least they don’t have to act like their predecessors don’t exist 

Wonder if YG let them go as a lesson on stage manner as well as just for fun. If they're even half as good as performers as BLACKPINK. :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Wonder if YG let them go as a lesson on stage manner as well as just for fun. If they're even half as good as performers as BLACKPINK. :WAP:

tbh if their past GGs were anything to go by, this will be yet another group of PERFORMERS and girlies who know how to put on a show.

 

LSRFM and Itchy will have some competition :gaycat5:

Edited by State of Grace.

rooting for kang seojin on this line up, she’s the only yg trainee i know lol but she’s from 2000, any chances of them debuting a girl this old?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.