Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Not you saying Taeyeon was only more popular than Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon. What kind of delusion. :rip:

That's what I remember back in the day until the TTS debut. Tbf I do think her popularity used to fluctuate but I don't think she was ever more famous than Yoona or Jessica and Yuri in Japan 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Taeyeon was always more popular then Jessica:rip:lets not re-write history. Even as a long time Jessica Stan and Sone, this has been the case in Korea and South East Asian countries. It’s always been Yoona>Taeyeon>Jessica. 

4 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

This is still the best song of the year

 

 

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME SUNYE RELEASED A SONG

tXxdsDw.giftXxdsDw.giftXxdsDw.giftXxdsDw.giftXxdsDw.gif

4 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

This is still the best song of the year

 

 

OYE MAMI :jonny5:

 

One of my fave releases this year. Kahi will always truly be THAT b*tch :loki:

Ms. Terry only getting two new songs on her mini, most of it is just her old tracks :rip:

 

 

not BASTARD making the cut :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Ms. Terry only getting two new songs on her mini, most of it is just her old tracks :rip:

 

 

not BASTARD making the cut :deadbanana4:

Sober is the real enemy :biblio: they should've add Miss Terry 

33 minutes ago, CBC said:

That's what I remember back in the day until the TTS debut. Tbf I do think her popularity used to fluctuate but I don't think she was ever more famous than Yoona or Jessica and Yuri in Japan 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

I think you were blind to the reality of how popular Taeyeon was until it was unavoidable.

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Not the Soojin April fools joke :rainy: deleted my retweet so fast :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

:rip:

They surpassed EXOld, oh wow

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

SK finally getting rid of Korean age is a blessing, I wonder how long it will take to fade from like colloquial usage tho.

53 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:ahh:guys april fools happened a long time ago.

 

1. Taeyeon being an unpopular member.

2. Sooyoung cutting Jessica out of SNSD (Yet unable to get herself more than 2 lines per song) 

3. Jessica's book insipired by wattpad fanfics being taken so seriously:dies::dies:

 

What's next Hyoyeon being a ghost vocalist for Taeyeon? 

 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

there is a huge issue with jawsuck "mixing fiction with facts" leaving ppl to speculate what is real and what isn't, she claimed that a member "drugged" her and that's a very serious accusation, among her other **** 

 

if that were true i'm pretty sure the way to deal with it doesn't involve writing a wattpad but going to the damn police instead 

Edited by Sailor Venus

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

On another note, Lesserafim finally entered MelOn top 30. Models-turned-singers always win :clap3:

 

 

Poor that one NMIXX stan that said FEARLESS was a flop like O.O

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

7 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Gfriend lip sync fail being at a radio show :skull:

 

 

Criminal :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, sxhunluv said:

This is still the best song of the year

 

 

this song is such a bop

:jonny3:

Not zack single-handedly gathering the OJHs :rip: and I wouldn’t even be shocked if one of the dusty SNSTD members drugged sica

 

my money is on the hyogre messy and violent ass but it could also be the rapist sibling, maybe it’s in the dna

 

:giraffe: 
 

we can’t leave out the possibility of it being her #1 hater yawn aka miss racist herself tho 

 

 

4 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

Not zack single-handedly gathering the OJHs :rip: and I wouldn’t even be shocked if one of the dusty SNSTD members drugged sica

 

my money is on the hyogre messy and violent ass but it could also be the rapist sibling, maybe it’s in the dna

 

:giraffe: 
 

we can’t leave out the possibility of it being her #1 hater yawn aka miss racist herself tho 

 

 

Hyogre? What are these nicknames :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

Jaw and Yawn must be the funniest idol nicknames:deadbanana4::bibliahh:

Don’t forget Stiff :heart2: the trinity

1 minute ago, BigBangStan said:

Hyogre? What are these nicknames :deadbanana4:

Hyo used to be called Hyorc by Knetz before the plastic surgery (~2012)

I love Hyoyeon but Hyorc is such a funny name, it always gets a chuckle from me :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

all these groups outdoing pO.Op :dies:

 

hopefully JYP gives them a good song for their comeback, nmixx too talented to release bottom of the barrel horseshit

Not pO.Op :lmao:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.