Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Narima said:


 

 

two years since the best debut of all time 

 

Isa’s pre-chorus is peak music 


She’s by far the most beautiful idol ever, and it’s crazy how she still isn’t an it-girl :biblionny:

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The fact that they added another stadium date, due to high demand in LA :clap3:

This is like the 4th time they are performing in LA with this tour alone. 2 arenas and 2 stadiums :deadbanana2: Their selling and touring power is so impressive

 

42 dates for this tour and 16 on US alone. Isn't this country tired of their faces? :deadbanana2:

On BTS topic, I'm so excited for RM's album. I love 'Mono' 

 

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Isa’s pre-chorus is peak music 


She’s by far the most beautiful idol ever, and it’s crazy how she still isn’t an it-girl :biblionny:

yall be mental

4 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

I get called... DPR Ian's *****

 

 

Maybe he's the reason Miss CL took so long to release her debut album, I know she was riding that D 24/7 and couldn't make it to the studio. :giraffe:

26 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

yall be mental

Did I lie????? Name an idol prettier than her 

f6734b7519ba37cb3c9add24d9cf5d16414c54f3

I always wondered why Isa hadn't blown up for her visuals in Korea :celestial5: I thought she was one of the prettiest 4th gen idols 

The way STAYC has all these pretty girls in one group and their label doesn't bother to push any of them :rip: Getting sick of this OTX or none mentality 

Edited by Billionaire

Stayc the most visual group :jonny6: They got 6 pretty girls and not a single one is pushed. Wasted potential tbh 

isa would’ve been huge if she was from a big 4 company tbh :rip: not just her but yoon as well

but yeah stayc full ‪of visuals indeed :jonny4:

Edited by hallucinate

No one can compete with her I fear except for maybe Karina and Garam

3MjjjA9vITATGPz9CAdWWFlM4hS5zN5PChCebgCj

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Did I lie????? Name an idol prettier than her 

f6734b7519ba37cb3c9add24d9cf5d16414c54f3

Isa isn't even the prettiest in her group. 

okay I keep hearing this kpop song everywhere but I never really care until this lalalalalalala part is stuck in my head. 
 

What group is this. Nature? iChilling? Classy? Cignature?

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Melon 

After like : 4

Love Dive : 10

Eleven : 32 :jonny6:
 

 

This is Artist of the Year ting. The slayage.

2 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

okay I keep hearing this kpop song everywhere but I never really care until this lalalalalalala part is stuck in my head. 
 

What group is this. Nature? iChilling? Classy? Cignature?

This is the hot lalala song right now.

 

 

Cracked the Melon top 500 just the other day.

 

:cm:

3 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

This is the hot lalala song right now.

 

 

Cracked the Melon top 500 just the other day.

 

:cm:

Yup this song. 
 

Oh wow only 4 members only. Great. I can’t stand group with more than 7 members. Lemme stan them

11 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Isa isn't even the prettiest in her group. 

The lies.  

 

The ranking goes:

 

1. Isa

2. Yoon

3. Seeun

4. Sieun

5. Sumin

6. J

 

All of them are pretty btw. 

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Melon 

After like : 4

Love Dive : 10

Eleven : 32 :jonny6:
 

 

They better go ALL OUT at MAMA and MMA and LOVE DIVE will rebound again :gaycat5:

 

3 hours ago, Ghiles said:

I get called... DPR Ian's *****

 

 

They're so late but now that they finally see the light. Pls help stream his best song :cm:

4 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

This is Artist of the Year ting. The slayage.

Get into 2022 K-SOTY sis :flame:

 

3 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Yup this song. 
 

Oh wow only 4 members only. Great. I can’t stand group with more than 7 members. Lemme stan them

Nnnnn is from a 24 members group first 4 girls/sub unit a la Loona cuz in the new Jaden Jeong girl group, but can always enjoy the music 

4 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

42 dates for this tour and 16 on US alone. Isn't this country tired of their faces? :deadbanana2:

6 of the 16 are/will be in the LA area :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.