Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Tiffany Says her favorite song off of Forever 1 is Freedom. Hope they perform more songs from the album at the Fanmeet. So far Villian, Lucky Like that and Paper Plane are a given. also KNetz are begging Sunny for a long awaited solo album

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Hype boy finally taking over :jonny5:

 

 

If Attention takes off due to TTH, I could see them putting HypeBoy next on that playlist to have that second international hit :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Why is it always the most talented member. :irate:

No idea. Maybe they want to keep an underrated underdog in the group for whatever reason. 

31 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

Oncers what’s up :gaycat2:

 

Gone 

When we were kids 

Basics 

Trouble 

Queen of Hearts

Talk that Talk

Brave

 

:smiley:

Gone

Brave

Talk That Talk

Basics

Trouble
Queen of Hearts

When we were kids

 

:gaycat2:

Yeah TTT is IT baby. UGH i just LOVE THEM SO MUCH :jonny5:

 

A shame they're kind of flops in korea now but with a millie preorders I think their contract renewal makes the most sense. Plus I'm excited for all the solo ventures to come. :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Gone

Brave

Talk That Talk

Basics

Trouble
Queen of Hearts

When we were kids

 

:gaycat2:

not bad :clap3:I liked all of them, just rly into Gone and WWWK rn  :gaycat: I’m gonna watch the mv again later 

 

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Twice, and their righteousness is of Me.

 

spacer.png

Brave

TTT 

Basics

Gone**

Trouble

WWWK

Queef of Hearts

 

 

**Could have been this album's Last Waltz but Momo's shrill, unsyncopated rap bombs it. Why? Is her tongue too big for her mouth?

 

 

 

 

30 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Yeah TTT is IT baby. UGH i just LOVE THEM SO MUCH :jonny5:

 

A shame they're kind of flops in korea now but with a millie preorders I think their contract renewal makes the most sense. Plus I'm excited for all the solo ventures to come. :jonnycat:

When you’re selling million copies with one album and selling out concerts around the globe, does it really matter if they don’t do well on Melon in their 7th year? 
i mean they’re already established legends in Korea, so it’s not like they need the exposure anyway. :gaycat2:

 

 

15 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

not bad :clap3:I liked all of them, just rly into Gone and WWWK rn  :gaycat: I’m gonna watch the mv again later 

Gone is an acquired taste me thinks :clap3:WWWK is cute but I guess it’s a song to reminisce their early days and their journey as Twice so I get that it’s special for them. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

11 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Brave

TTT 

Basics

Gone**

Trouble

WWWK

Queef of Hearts

 

 

**Could have been this album's Last Waltz but Momo's shrill, unsyncopated rap bombs it. Why? Is her tongue too big for her mouth?

 

 

 

 

They really tried to give momoriah more lines this album but….sis should just stick to dancing and keep slaying that way :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

Hype boy finally taking over :jonny5:

 

 

as it should

 

Absolutely loved Twice's new EP idk if it's their best I think that's still Taste Of Love but this is a very solid body of work, no wonder I stan them so much!

 

Queen of Hearts, Brave & Trouble are my trinity for this EP. So good.

 

This will happily keep me occupied until I get Born Pink. 

 

Feeling so spoiled my 2 favorite groups releasing so close to each other.

29 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Pinkprint? 

 

Let's go 400k :jonny5:

Did they not film any dance practice or SM produced performance video at all for this? Like it would be great if they release it now than later while it's still gaining attention

 

Lol, the lady was ready for rapper Fany 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

No idea. Maybe they want to keep an underrated underdog in the group for whatever reason. 

And you can’t even say they company isn’t aware because they always let them shine most in b-sides. Compare Liz’s lines in Love dive & After Like to her lines in Take it, Royal & Satisfaction. :redface:

I love TTT so much, idk if it flops. :heart:

Get well soon God Jihyo, I miss your stage presence.

Talk That Talk is so good :wanda: the chorus is really catchy

I hope it smashes because it deserves 


As much as I hate Jihyo vocally the stage feels empty without her oa dance

 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Tiffany Says her favorite song off of Forever 1 is Freedom. Hope they perform more songs from the album at the Fanmeet. So far Villian, Lucky Like that and Paper Plane are a given. also KNetz are begging Sunny for a long awaited solo album

 

If Yuri got a solo debut then Sunny deserves one too. It would flop but hey, the song would be a cute ballad. 

4 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Everybody forgets about them but these ******* pulled off one of the most unnecessarily difficult songs to sing in the k-pop canon. Their main vocal, Lina, is the best female vocalist SM ever had but the group was sadly kind of a flop and I think she's a musical actress now :sad:

 

 

This song doesnt deserve to flop :cries: Need RV to serve a dreams come true and cover this for SM station or smth!!

 

But anw i know CSJH were supposed to be an acapella group that was modelled after TVXQ, but doesnt CSJH completely wash TVXQ in the vocals department?:rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.