Rihanna

M A R C

9 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

you're welcome xoxo

03595da846cd49e9574f84c8d6cec495.gif

We sleep well knowing Lana is a stan of Rihanna's discography (as she should be). 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

1 minute ago, rihannafan said:

We sleep well knowing Lana is a stan of Rihanna's discography (as she should be). 

so is rideordie, bless the years of hard work that went into curating albums full of hits for her that we get to enjoy with her lovely voice 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

so is rideordie, bless the years of hard work that went into curating albums full of hits for her that we get to enjoy with her lovely voice 

You say this as if Lana's albums aren't as good as who she's collaborating with. Hope Dan or Rick come back so we don't get another snooze!

Meanwhile, Rihanna's voice will elevate anything that's why the music is GOOD regardless of the era. 

You can now eject reject! 

Edited by rihannafan

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i'm not, i think she's a hilarious gorgeous queen, i bopped to almost all of her albums in my youth 

but i have a good laugh whenever i find out about her 'involvement' with her songs, and the shady practises of her team

maybe i should do a part 2 to my thread, cause the tea is endless 

SuperBowl.thumb.gif.75f0c624ef3ee3c2bfae

So you're agreeing with @istan4badgalriri that you're a Rihanna hater. What's the point of revisiting the credits of an album that's almost 10 years old? And adding a whole bunch of songs that were recorded years ago on ASCAP, claiming they were supposed to be on the reggae album! Nothing new, my dear!

As for her "involvement" in the creative process, we've had plenty of evidence from her peer saying otherwise! Honey, it's not some random "insider" from ATRL that's going to shake the world. No one's stirred except the usual haters!

• Like 2

Chemtrails 

Blue bannister

Ocean boulevard

Most likely Lasso

4 SNOOZES because she lost her collaborator. Her stan is really audacious coming for Rihanna's flawless discography when she has worked with so many people and the quality was consistent (something Lana is not familiar with).

16 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

yes let's not forget that ROD is a Rih hater

Oh it's quite clear :toofunny2:  hopefully she/he/they/it can challenge themselves to get a hit thread based on their own fav, instead of regurgitating expired tea on a nearly retired pop star for a "hit thread" :laugh:

like if you're gonna troll under the guise of iNsIdEr inFormAtIon at least put some effort into covering your tracks :ahh: 

I can smell the desperation all the way from here 

1 minute ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Oh it's quite clear :toofunny2:  hopefully she/he/they/it can challenge themselves to get a hit thread based on their own fav, instead of regurgitating expired tea on a nearly retired pop star for a "hit thread" :laugh:

like if you're gonna troll under the guise of iNsIdEr inFormAtIon at least put some effort into covering your tracks :ahh: 

I can smell the desperation all the way from here 

I'd be pissed too if my fave peaked with her second album and has been releasing Antonoff'd rubish for 5 years

• Haha 2

The way it fled this thread with quickness :laugh:

a7b.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

i'm not, i think she's a hilarious gorgeous queen, i bopped to almost all of her albums in my youth 

but i have a good laugh whenever i find out about her 'involvement' with her songs, and the shady practises of her team

Not you admitting you made that thread for that reason 💀

Meanwhile Sia, who submitted multiple songs for Anti according to you:

Are the shady practices in the room with us right now ?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Not you admitting you made that thread for that reason 💀

Meanwhile Sia, who submitted multiple songs for Anti according to you:

Are the shady practices in the room with us right now ?

And Tinashe LOVES Rihanna

Sza got her career kickstarted by Rihanna. 

• Like 2

Did everyone enjoy the tea? I thought the tea was delicious @RideOrDie

Spoiler

Waiting for round two

"the tea is endless"

Yeah when you make **** up

• Haha 3

linkedin.com/jobs

• Haha 4

Apparently Rihannas music will be on tiktok? Is that true?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Chemtrails 

Blue bannister

Ocean boulevard

Most likely Lasso

4 SNOOZES because she lost her collaborator.

Do you even know who produced a majority of these records?
It might surprise you. Lol. Keep it cute...

They were all written by Lana's hands as well. Can you say the same for any of RihT*rd's albums?

Edited by Khris
  • Thumbs Down 5

The tea was stale. How are we supposed to react to the brand new information that she was influenced by her collaborators & the people in her personal life in the making of Anti? That album sonically and contextually screams chaos anyway, it's all over the place in the best way possible. I'm sure it very accurately portrays the process of making it lol. The outcome was absolute perfection and it produced a classic album and that's all that matters.

7 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Do we have receipts for this? I was just thinking if she ever mentioned Rih at all the other day 👀

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

The tea was stale. How are we supposed to react to the brand new information that she was influenced by her collaborators & the people in her personal life in the making of Anti? That album sonically and contextually screams chaos anyway, it's all over the place in the best way possible. I'm sure it very accurately portrays the process of making it lol. The outcome was absolute perfection and it produced a classic album and that's all that matters.

Do we have receipts for this? I was just thinking if she ever mentioned Rih at all the other day 👀

She mentioned in a couple interviews in 2014/2015 (i heard them myself) but I can never find them. She said she's in awe of her songs. She also attended the Diamonds World Tour.

Edited by rihannafan

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Khris said:

Do you even know who produced a majority of these records?
It might surprise you. Lol. Keep it cute...

They were all written by Lana's hands as well. Can you say the same for any of RihT*rd's albums?

Oh I am aware because I am a Lana stan myself, which is why I know every single thing about her and can drag her and her declining music without resorting to ableist slurs.

Edited by rihannafan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

Apparently Rihannas music will be on tiktok? Is that true?

UMG and TikTok reached an agreement and their music will be back. But if i remember correctly, Rihanna had like 3 songs on TikTok. 

9 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Thank you for the piping hot tea but PLEASE spill on something new. Like what's going on currently? Are there plans? Were there plans for 2023 after superbowl? Shall we just give up now?

2 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Thank you for the piping hot tea but PLEASE spill on something new. Like what's going on currently? Are there plans? Were there plans for 2023 after superbowl? Shall we just give up now?

He will only post that in 2029 

7 hours ago, Maxxie said:

He got the tea from another insider. That's why it stops after 2020. Lmao

Not me opening this thread for the first time in a few days and the girls are fighting 

:suburban:

Do we know if she's attending the Met Gala? I will forgive no album in 2024 if she serves another 2018

Also S&M about to hit 1bil so that's something to celebrate I guess 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.