Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!nk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 193.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We're all allowed to play our role and to stand on what we believe in, and p!nk didn't murder anyone or being an active person behind the what's goin on in Palestine. She's just a ******* mother and a

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    This dumb as **** take, supporting Israel means FUNDING Israel, she's complicit in the genocide by ACTIVELY sharing pro-Israel content. How about taking off your stan goggles for once and seeing how d

  • pinktennisfreak
    pinktennisfreak

    Yes, absolutely - make sure you block her on Spotify and Apple Music, post the screenshots, share them everywhere, and collect your moral superiority points for the day. Maybe add a dramatic caption t

when did Blow Me (One Last Kiss) become just Blow me? the title was changed on spotify

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

when did Blow Me (One Last Kiss) become just Blow me? the title was changed on spotify

A mess that we love

I hate when they change titles on streaming platforms. Revisionist history.

16 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXYGvuJAlys/?igsh=dWlxem44OHZiczZs

We need a new version of DMP Alecia. He deserves it.

oh it's been a while! I don't remember her perfoming it since like 2012

15 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXYGvuJAlys/?igsh=dWlxem44OHZiczZs

We need a new version of DMP Alecia. He deserves it.

Oh wow...

What else did she sing? I never thought she'd touch this song again

2 hours ago, Borsi said:

She finally realised she desperately needs some promo?

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1aWihRhmxz/

Question is, will this help? Or will it be another cancellation.

Edited by Hiphopper

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

Question is, will this help? Or will it be another cancellation.

It doesn't look good that's for sure.

Just Jared
No image preview

Reese Witherspoon & Pink Spotted Meeting Up in New York!

Check out the photos...

She's cooking something with Reese Witherspoon. We ain't getting new music.

6 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

One thing for sure, whatever she does, she gives her 120%.

Except when she did Hurts 2b Human.

suburban

The Lost Boys premiere and Yellow kinda outmogged her mom... NY Pink is fun cause at least we see her weekly.

new-york-new-york-p-nk-and-willow-sage-h

W!llow is so ready to have her debut era.

Can take me home, we are ready.

JGMAR nearing 2B streams on Spotify.

If only her team cared irate

I'm so pissed off Willow isn't like 5 years old.

I remember when she was born why am i OLD. I've grown into Beth's target audience age range

sad

7 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I'm so pissed off Willow isn't like 5 years old.

I remember when she was born why am i OLD. I've grown into Beth's target audience age range

sad

Did u start ur interest in soccer too?rogue2

She's at 37,5 m listeners on Spotify. Her peak is 37,8 m.

Let's hope she can re-peak it.

WAU needs around 20 million streams to 1 b. Stream it!

I must say that teampink is doing very good job with socials. Almost at 200k followers on IG.

2 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

She's at 37,5 m listeners on Spotify. Her peak is 37,8 m.

Let's hope she can re-peak it.

WAU needs around 20 million streams to 1 b. Stream it!

I must say that teampink is doing very good job with socials. Almost at 200k followers on IG.

Trustfall the song deserves longevity too

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.