Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!nk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 193.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We're all allowed to play our role and to stand on what we believe in, and p!nk didn't murder anyone or being an active person behind the what's goin on in Palestine. She's just a ******* mother and a

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    This dumb as **** take, supporting Israel means FUNDING Israel, she's complicit in the genocide by ACTIVELY sharing pro-Israel content. How about taking off your stan goggles for once and seeing how d

  • pinktennisfreak
    pinktennisfreak

    Yes, absolutely - make sure you block her on Spotify and Apple Music, post the screenshots, share them everywhere, and collect your moral superiority points for the day. Maybe add a dramatic caption t

I hope she's not nominated next year cause it will be all about the Beyoncé propaganda as always.

Poor Mariah, why they hate her so much...

1 hour ago, Braz said:

I hope she's not nominated next year cause it will be all about the Beyoncé propaganda as always.

Poor Mariah, why they hate her so much...

If they induct her.. I swear

totally deserved for paying I'm Not Dead dust on it's 20th anniversary suburban

Edited by Arknex

1 minute ago, Arknex said:

totally deserved for paying I'm Not Dead a dust at it's 20th anniversary suburban

Yeah, it's her best album that revived her just there career after Flop This.

She could release a special edition with some unreleased tracks and all of IND B-side or Bonus Track and make it available on streaming too.

she could re-record Stupid Girls (2026 version) featuring Doechi rapping.

14 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

I think it's time for a new era. Lead single, album, and the full works!

I think we'll maybe get a Fall release. Perhaps single in august, album in october/november.

1 hour ago, Braz said:

She remembers 18 Wheeler!

That's also my biggest impression from the video.

20 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

You can tell she's definitely disappointed for not being inducteddancehall

21 hours ago, Braz said:

She remembers 18 Wheeler!

We love it.

42 minutes ago, Braz said:

She attended and was honored in a Planned Parenthood event yesterday:

new-york-new-york-p-nk-attends-2026-plan

I'm Not Dead flashback

12 hours ago, Braz said:

She attended and was honored in a Planned Parenthood event yesterday:

new-york-new-york-p-nk-attends-2026-plan

She's been looking fan-fing-tasticly hot for no absolute reasons for a long time now, I started to believe she just wants to be pretty.

22 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I'm Not Dead flashback

My thoughts EXACTLY

11 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

She's been looking fan-fing-tasticly hot for no absolute reasons for a long time now, I started to believe she just wants to be pretty.

She's on the market again, gotta stay hot.

Btw, no sign of a wedding ring on her

With this trend of making sequel albums, Funhouse 2: Now We're Burning It to the Ground would be amaze. jonny5

4 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She's on the market again, gotta stay hot.

Btw, no sign of a wedding ring on her

Not the first time, with or without Carey around. That's nothing new, nor does it mean they have split.

5 hours ago, Braz said:

Jameson painted his hair Can't Take Me Home pink, is new music coming?beatfreak

By..... Jamo?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.