Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!nk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 193.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We're all allowed to play our role and to stand on what we believe in, and p!nk didn't murder anyone or being an active person behind the what's goin on in Palestine. She's just a ******* mother and a

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    This dumb as **** take, supporting Israel means FUNDING Israel, she's complicit in the genocide by ACTIVELY sharing pro-Israel content. How about taking off your stan goggles for once and seeing how d

  • pinktennisfreak
    pinktennisfreak

    Yes, absolutely - make sure you block her on Spotify and Apple Music, post the screenshots, share them everywhere, and collect your moral superiority points for the day. Maybe add a dramatic caption t

7 hours ago, Braz said:

Ariana stole Trustfall's melody and now she's stealing Pink's greatest hits name. Thief!!!

What do you mean? She's releasing a GH?

8 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

What do you mean? She's releasing a GH?

Rumoured to be called the essentials (so far)... khalyan2

2 hours ago, Braz said:

Rumoured to be called the essentials (so far)... khalyan2

P!nk be like : First you stole my song, now my title. We can't be friends literally. khalyan

Just kidding, both of them steal from Robyn.ryan3

18 hours ago, Braz said:

Ariana stole Trustfall's melody and now she's stealing Pink's greatest hits name. Thief!!!

melody for which song nnnn

wcbf?

Edited by Nico Robin

She never even hosted SNL to promote her music and now the Tonys. If there was a Super Bowl of Broadway songs she would do it for Yellow.

rogue2

29 minutes ago, Borsi said:

I'm a bit tired of this Broadway stuff tbh... I hope other announcements are coming

If there's anything, she'll probably take over a role on a musical.

suburban

I'm actually really happy that she's becoming more present in the industry and getting these gigs without any new music to promote bird

I like that she's doing something different. I think some change would suit her well.

But, her sudden Broadway interest only because of Willow is kinda corny, but okay. As long as she's happy and does what she wants.

This week so far has been exhausting for me, and here I am sitting on the couch, listening to this song, and I definitely feel better. I know some of you hated it, but I love it, sometimes we just need to chill out, be happy, and have some fun.ducky

Can we blame a mom for trying to make her kid happy?

Also, Willow's been responsible for her most recent (sort of) hit, and many of the last viral moments, so she's the one keeping P!nk relevant, to be honest.

I truly think this broadway-mania of hers will directly impact the music for her next album. It will either be brilliant or horrible, no middle ground.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.