Can you elaborate ? @WheresJay ?

FTN on twitter just played a long candy paint snippet 

Who is FTN :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Getlikemike said:

Who is FTN :jonny6:

forthenationn on twitter.

3 minutes ago, Heheee said:

Is candy paint still coming in July....? @WheresJay

So … Modus May have gotten some info that I haven’t had the chance to receive yet. Sad. We were looking at a July 15th release but I believe they will now wait for the Beyonce album bomb to pass, placing us in August. 

1 minute ago, WheresJay said:

So … Modus May have gotten some info that I haven’t had the chance to receive yet. Sad. We were looking at a July 15th release but I believe they will now wait for the Beyonce album bomb to pass, placing us in August. 

Bye:rip:

2 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Praying that's not the case.......that sounds like a terrible idea! 

Dumb tbh. She’s (Mani I mean) obviously not debuting at #1 or even top 10 and there’ll be weeks where Beyoncé doesn’t drop a promo track in July. Dropping a summer-y sounding song in August is such bad timing but it was already getting very late. And there probably won’t be a great push for the song first week regardless :/.

5 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Goooooood bye

2 minutes ago, Heheee said:

Praying that's not the case.......that sounds like a terrible idea! 

Lol yeah I’m going to back off until they get it together. This is very sad. 

Yea it is quite sad candy paint is a summer hit waiting to happen.....and an august release possibly happening is just very dumb

3 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

"Summers going to be lit" im so annoyed lol just drop the **** ? Beyoncé isn't even charting that well

22 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

Yup, hope they choose to go with this schedule. They've already delayed it two times.

Just now, Modus said:

Yup, hope they choose to go with this schedule. They've already delayed it two times.

So they haven't fully decided on August yet because I know they delayed again to July. 

1 minute ago, Heheee said:

So they haven't fully decided on August yet because I know they delayed again to July. 

Ya, also a date for early August release :deadbanana2:

Album release still fall (oct)

6 minutes ago, Modus said:

Ya, also a date for early August release :deadbanana2:

Album release still fall (oct)

Welp at least theirs still some hope for July but it is what is at this point....:rip:

So you’re telling me the mess of this past week wasn’t actually “necessary” to build hype for a mid-July release? An absolutely shocking turn of events. 

I bet the single comes out August 26 and she performs it at the VMAs on the 28 and the album doesn’t come out until 2023

Just now, FAN said:

I bet the single comes out August 26 and she performs it at the VMAs on the 28 and the album doesn’t come out

Fixed it for you :eli:

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Fixed it for you :eli:

Remember on July 19, 2021 when she said she was looking for one more song to complete the album and it’d be out before the end of the year. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, FAN said:

I bet the single comes out August 26 and she performs it at the VMAs on the 28 and the album doesn’t come out until 2023

That’ll be the plan until she gets 0 nominations and decides to skip the show like she’s doing with the BET Awards. 

From what I’m hearing, FTN played more of CP and DUI for a bunch of Twitter Nation.:gaycat3:

Edited by Flare

39 minutes ago, Flare said:

From what I’m hearing, FTN played more of CP and DUI for a bunch of Twitter Nation.:gaycat3:

Where are the screen recordings :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.