• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

9 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Is she pregnant? 

It’s crazy you bring this up because I was seeing something on a site (which is probably unreliable tea) and basically, I was meaning to post this very same thing here a couple days ago just to see what people thought. 

She was robbed. She at least deserved one VMA. Wild Side had really intricate choreography that no other pop girl has done since since maybe Britney or even Aaliyah herself. 

You have to either show up to the ceremony or be a huge name to win a VMA. I knew she was going to be locked out as soon as it became clear she wasn't going :toofunny2:

And yeah, the pregnancy rumour sounded absolutely insane to me back when some random user suggested it in a Celebria thread a few weeks ago, but I'm lowkey starting to put on the tinfoil hat now :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

You have to either show up to the ceremony or be a huge name to win a VMA. I knew she was going to be locked out as soon as it became clear she wasn't going :toofunny2:

And yeah, the pregnancy rumour sounded absolutely insane to me back when some random user suggested it in a Celebria thread a few weeks ago, but I'm lowkey starting to put on the tinfoil hat now :deadbanana2:

The Weeknd won r&b and was not there either . his song was good at least but i wished Normani could have won and given us an announcement like Taylor just did.

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

The Weeknd won r&b and was not there either

Yeah that's why I included the "or a huge name" qualifier. The Weeknd is definitely big enough to be the type of artist that can win without attending. Normani isn't.

5 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

just realized that is not Pop Base so hopefully fake.

:biblio: you love posting stuff that is negative and obviously fake

1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

This is going to sound really bad, but I'll be so embarrassed if she's pregnant.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:34 AM, cliche_display said:

Didn’t read the rest but this bit right here is disgusting. Even for as toxic as Normani fans are

Just a complete lack of empathy for her as a person. It’s gross 

Edited by wildsidenormani

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

The offer still stands for you to never quote me. Thanks

You probably don't have Christ in your life so you wouldn't understand Christian values. Normani is a Christian woman and I'm allowed to wish better for her. Getting pregnant is not remotely similar to experiencing your mother's cancer return and then someone perpetrating to be a fan saying "she's overly bent out of shape" over it.  Still very disgusting. My Lord, the mind really is a terrible thing to waste.

False equivalence is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."

Edited by cliche_display

Maybe she's moving to Seattle to be with her new boo

I'm thriving in my life and I hope she's thriving in hers too.

Edited by cliche_display

Honestly at this point I've just made a playlist with Wild Side and Fair, some Snoh Aalegra and Tinashe midtempos, and pretend it's Normani's debut album.

I think speculating that she is pregnant without any concrete evidence is weird as hell. 

6 hours ago, cliche_display said:

:biblio: you love posting stuff that is negative and obviously fake

just bored i guess waiting for some real updates.

14 hours ago, cliche_display said:

The offer still stands for you to never quote me. Thanks

You probably don't have Christ in your life so you wouldn't understand Christian values. Normani is a Christian woman and I'm allowed to wish better for her. Getting pregnant is not remotely similar to experiencing your mother's cancer return and then someone perpetrating to be a fan saying "she's overly bent out of shape" over it.  Still very disgusting. My Lord, the mind really is a terrible thing to waste.

Wow. What a truly repulsive individual you are, weaponising religion to justify your incredibly odd desire to police what Normani does with her life under the guise of wanting to 'wish better for her'. She is a grown woman and doesn't require dense individuals to wish better for her. Her relationship with the lord is between her and the lord. 

My lord, the mind really is a terrible thing to waste.

Pregnancy rumours OUT! 

Turns out she’s just lazy after all. :eli:

Edited by Flare

On 8/28/2022 at 8:13 PM, Asparagus Spears said:

She was robbed. She at least deserved one VMA. Wild Side had really intricate choreography that no other pop girl has done since since maybe Britney or even Aaliyah herself. 

Wild Side's choreo was flawless :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Flare said:

Pregnancy rumours OUT! 

Turns out she’s just lazy after all. :eli:

I hope this was a business lunch 

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I hope this was a business lunch 

It was. She’s in Mexico with her A&R Domo (who used to work with Roc Nation which is how she was connected to Mani years ago), Harv and Felisha Fury (who worked on Fair, Justin Bieber’s Peaches, etc) and Leven Kali a songwriter/producer who worked on the following songs on Beyoncé’s Renaissance:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

It was. She’s in Mexico with her A&R Domo (who used to work with Roc Nation which is how she was connected to Mani years ago), Harv and Felisha Fury (who worked on Fair, Justin Bieber’s Peaches, etc) and Leven Kali a songwriter/producer who worked on the following songs on Beyoncé’s Renaissance:

Oh and Jimmy Takashima is there from S10’s joint partner on publishing, Avex. 
https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/s10-publishing-and-japanese-music-company-avex-extend-joint-publishing-partnership/

They all been there 9 days already. I’m just trying to understand is this a songwriting/creating bootcamp session? Is this more of an “album being partially redone and completed” session? Like what’s the breakdown on this?

RCA is investing A LOT into this album. I’m genuinely shocked they still allow her to do things like this. 

Edited by Flare

16 minutes ago, Flare said:

Oh and Jimmy Takashima is there from S10’s joint partner on publishing, Avex. 
https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/s10-publishing-and-japanese-music-company-avex-extend-joint-publishing-partnership/

They all been there 9 days already. I’m just trying to understand is this a songwriting/creating bootcamp session? Is this more of an “album being partially redone and completed” session? Like what’s the breakdown on this?

RCA is investing A LOT into this album. I’m genuinely shocked they still allow her to do things like this. 

Since we’re in the dark a lot it’s obviously hard to know. What we do know is that she’s been working on music all summer with Starrah, Ryan Tedder, Harv and now the folks at this writing camp in Mexico.

Apparently the single is coming late September with the album being slated for November. Idk why but I really believe it’s coming this time November feels like the perfect album month for her tbh. Many really good trustworthy insiders are saying this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.