• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

18 hours ago, Getlikemike said:

I’m just sad :monkey: I want music from her

She’s finally coming I think she’s announcing at the VMAs apparently she’s coming in September 

Lmao let’s not post someone who’s clearly not an insider and only make assumptions. A lot of incorrect “predictions” have been made on that account, or whenever they see right, it was only the information was leaked by someone else prior…

And why is the VMAs still on some of y’all minds, like…fetch is not gonna happen! :rip:

2 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

She’s finally coming I think she’s announcing at the VMAs apparently she’s coming in September 

is that person legit?

it'd be nice for normani to go, win and then announce her new single. that seems plausible?

14 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

is that person legit?

No. A lot of incorrect predictions and made up assumptions are on that page. Only a few were either correct OR posted after the information was leaked by a legit insider. 

17 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

is that person legit?

Lol I feel like you have 0 discernment. No offense 

16 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

Lol I feel like you have 0 discernment. No offense 

i  did not think it was legit  but the one posting it seemed to think it was.

Not her 3rd VMA single LOL. I hope she signs a brand deal with them

22 hours ago, Topaz said:

Not her 3rd VMA single LOL. I hope she signs a brand deal with them

Wdym? Did you hear something?

On 8/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, Flare said:

I have a strong feeling Normani is going to look back and regret wasting this time in her life on internal battles and being overly bent out of shape over family health issues.

Like, you can still care about loved ones, have your love life and insecurity issues, and still push your career/set yourself up for the future. Even if she’s not dropping music, no brand deals? No attempt at acting? No hosting gigs? Just nothing except partying with Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi B (who both can actually retire from music tomorrow if they wanted since they got their #1s and Grammys already)?

She is very unserious as a celeb overall. The girl can’t even release a cover song, a snippet, do some tiktok posts (like everyone else her age), etc. It’s truly confusing what she does with her time unless a full visual album is coming (which I doubt). 

You responded to me a week ago but I’m so uninterested in the topic of Normani, I didn’t get around to opening until today. Now THAT is a mess. :dies:

On 8/19/2022 at 8:33 AM, Flare said:

being overly bent out of shape over family health issues.

Didn’t read the rest but this bit right here is disgusting. Even for as toxic as Normani fans are

Just a complete lack of empathy for her as a person. It’s gross 

There’s not much rational conversation in here at this point. Just a bunch of emotion and the attention seeking one who feeds off the negativity 

Basically the same 3, 4 people digging their heels in and throwing tantrums:

“Its all her fawT We Hata herrrr!”

Thats how childish y’all sound. I don’t trust anyone who can’t admit that the music industry has not been easy for Normani. 

No mature person with at least average intelligence would look at a signed artist with a team of professionals around her and make the ignorant arguments I’ve seen in here.

Congrats. 

I’m starting to feel like something is wrong with her. 

What were all those flowers she received if she isn’t releasing anything. Surgery, pregnancy, something else? 

Makes me anxious 

Edited by cliche_display

7 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Some snippets l-worded, 2nd snippet sounds good :nicole:

Pm 

Is that user okay. Really brings down the vibe of this already dead thread 

Honestly, screw RCA. Wish she never signed with them. Those snippets sound good.

9 hours ago, cliche_display said:

“Its all her fawT We Hata herrrr!”

Thats how childish y’all sound. I don’t trust anyone who can’t admit that the music industry has not been easy for Normani. 

Can you point to whoever in this thread has said that this is all solely her fault and that the music industry has been easy for her? 

Why are you so hellbent on trying to push the narrative that her few remaining stans in here are trying to blame her for everything? Give it up Karen. 

Love her but those snippets don’t sound like that dark aaliyah r&b tracks she was saying would be on the album lol. Maybe my expectations are too high for when we eventually do get an album

12 hours ago, cliche_display said:

I’m starting to feel like something is wrong with her. 

What were all those flowers she received if she isn’t releasing anything. Surgery, pregnancy, something else? 

Makes me anxious 

Her man or personal family issues. It’s been confirmed something is going on privately. 

The snippets circulating are demos. I don't know if it's new or old material tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.