Nicole Scherzinger

J-esper

She is out here slaying these live performances but refuses to release new music. It makes absolutely no sense! 

I am aware that “Freedom” is supposed to be out in June. June!

It’s March, Nicole. It makes no sense! 

Re-record “Pretty” and let’s go! 

Edited by syrus

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• silversurfer

• UnderratedVocalist

• syrus

She truly is one of the world’s best vocalists! 

• 1 month later...

I wish “Coconut Tree” was available in the US for streaming. I forgot how much of a bop it was until coming across it again recently. 

On 3/11/2023 at 9:57 AM, syrus said:

She is out here slaying these live performances but refuses to release new music. It makes absolutely no sense! 

I am aware that “Freedom” is supposed to be out in June. June!

It’s March, Nicole. It makes no sense! 

Re-record “Pretty” and let’s go! 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And here we are in July! No “Freedom.” 

Oh Nicole! 

:sosad:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 3:47 AM, silversurfer said:

Not a lot happening with her music unfortunately but The View posted a reel on Instagram where you can hear a lot more of Nicole’s vocals on the “For My Girls” song than I think we’ve ever heard before: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv_EsV6t53A/

thanks for sharing!

cant believe a track with brandy got wasted. i mean, i actually do believe it. since when do we manage to get anything at all? :rip: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 1:07 PM, silversurfer said:

I will be patient and give Nicole and her team the benefit of the doubt but it’s frustrating to see them miss opportunities build up the fan base. 

Some examples:

- From looking at Nicole’s socials, how would a casual Nicole fan have known that she would be performing in Sydney? There are probably many Aussie’s that are fans that didn’t even know about the performance.

- Why don’t her socials have any pictures or videos of her show? Posting these would help remind her followers about her talent and maybe they’d remember those clips when they hear she’s coming to their city. Why not show us anything from behind the scenes (a vocal warmup, wardrobe prep, rehearsal footage, how the dancers were chosen, etc.), especially since you clearly put in so much effort to get ready for the show?

- Her That’s My Jam performance is doing incredibly well but you wouldn’t know she was even on the show from looking at her socials at this moment.

- Similar to Pretty, Victorious, and React, she debuted a brand new song with a live performance.  If I thought the song sounded great, how can I find out when it gets released? Can I pre-save it?

I know that none of this is new but it doesn’t change how frustrating it is to watch. Especially because we know that her team is very talented. From looking at her TikToks, it’s clear that she has a team that’s capable of executing on a social media strategy and producing high-quality content. It’d be nice to see some of their attention go towards highlighting the thing that separates Nicole from everyone else: her voice.  

I hope that I’m overreacting and that they’ve already got all of this figured out. 

Honestly she seems to be more interested in being an Instagram baddie than being a singer? At least drop some acapella singing clips every now and then lol

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone going to make a thread about her universal acclaim for Sunset Bvrd? You can quote The New York Times for the title as 'Career-defining performance by Nicole Scherzinger'

She's finally on her way to LEGEND status. She's gonna take over the theater world by storm with this, and if she indeed does Death Becomes Her and Sunset Blvrd on Broadway

No one? Come on guys, this is the most praise she's received, like, ever. She has just been nominated for an Evening Standard award and her Olivier nomination is on lock.

Who's gonna make the thread?

On 10/14/2023 at 5:14 AM, UnderratedVocalist said:

Is anyone going to make a thread about her universal acclaim for Sunset Bvrd? You can quote The New York Times for the title as 'Career-defining performance by Nicole Scherzinger'

She's finally on her way to LEGEND status. She's gonna take over the theater world by storm with this, and if she indeed does Death Becomes Her and Sunset Blvrd on Broadway

I can make one when I get time.

By the way, who are you? Are you an old user with a new username?

On 9/19/2023 at 8:28 AM, silversurfer said:

Do we know what’s happening with the lawsuits that Nicole and Robin filed against each other? It seems like there was meant to be a trial by jury this week but I don’t even know where to look to find more information. 

https://twitter.com/portalnicole/status/1551047175668482048

No idea. Any status updates?

37 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I can make one when I get time.

By the way, who are you? Are you an old user with a new username?

No idea. Any status updates?

A longtime Nicole stan. Been lurking this website for quite some time now

On 10/23/2023 at 1:49 PM, UnderratedVocalist said:

A longtime Nicole stan. Been lurking this website for quite some time now

I miss when Nicole's base was actually active, but I don't log on much anymore anyway.

22 hours ago, Inverted said:

I miss when Nicole's base was actually active, but I don't log on much anymore anyway.

Yeah, there used to be more Nicole stans active.

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Is @J-esper still here?

I think Nicole pushed him over to the Dua side

Love the lore behind that beat for Whatever U Like. Passed around and reworked so many times.

Nicole - Love Like This (Cancelled)

3LW - Hatin' Ass Chick (Cancelled)

Kelis - Blindfold Me (Released)

Chili - Straight Jack (Cancelled)

Nicole - Whatever U Like (Released)

i just randomly remember the other week that i saw her live in romania doing whatever u like and baby love so i rearranged my her name is nicole files again and my yearly fascination with that album started again

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

also what do we know about love like this, i blow and when youre falling?

There's a snippet of Love Like This. It's basically Whatever U Like 2.0

I believe I Blow and When You're Falling are the only 2 tracks we know nothing about. Although there is a snippet of Nicole singing a song in the BTS of recording HNIN that fans have always believed it to be When You're Falling

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2023 at 11:48 AM, #Beautiful said:

i just randomly remember the other week that i saw her live in romania doing whatever u like and baby love so i rearranged my her name is nicole files again and my yearly fascination with that album started again

I still would love to listen to that album in full version…

if she would be honest with her fans and her music she should just re-record that album and release it for the fans… 

I want to see Sunset Blvd so badly while I'm in London but I only have time to see one show so I'm going to see another one unfortunately. I think it has a really good chance at transferring to NYC.

I'm surprised this isn't being talked about in here. It's getting rave reviews.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.