Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Million Reasons was a single for 5 months and it didn’t become a hit until the 4th month :cm:

Million Reasons was also heavily promoted by Nose. :cm:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

a circle-jerking bragging session for one of her best anthems

 

and reminder that BTW draggers are self-hating **** / homophobes

 

2dflx91.gif

28 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Some of y'all love to lash it for attention but I unapologetically love BTW so much that's my momma

 

2dflx91.gif

I was giving it a stream today and was reminded of me running home from school to listen to it for the first time. Even if the song itself is just ok, that memory of me vibing to it as a 15 y/o in the closet is special and I will appreciate the song forever 

 

2dflx91.gif

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Million Reasons was also heavily promoted by Nose. :cm:

Hold My Hand is being heard by millions of people every week :cm:

Mess @ the so-called “original template” of BTW served OUT of the list. :bibliahh:


 

 

.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

UObE.gif

 

This will go down as one of my favorite Godga looks ever. She looks incredible!

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Hold My Hand is being heard by millions of people every week :cm:

Hold My Hand is a flop because of Interscope. :cm:

1 minute ago, Artur said:

UObE.gif

 

This will go down as one of my favorite Godga looks ever. She looks incredible!

me too :jonny5:

 

I remember being SO excited when we she made that appearance/speech before the ARTPOP era kicked in 

21 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I was giving it a stream today and was reminded of me running home from school to listen to it for the first time. Even if the song itself is just ok, that memory of me vibing to it as a 15 y/o in the closet is special and I will appreciate the song forever 

 

2dflx91.gif

Hearing "a different lover is not a sin believe capital him" as a catholic child that had to listen to a priest say how I was gonna go to hell every sunday was so **** the girls have no idea. A BOP WAS SAYING THAT.

 

UObE.gif

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

me too :jonny5:

 

I remember being SO excited when we she made that appearance/speech before the ARTPOP era kicked in 

In my opinion pre-artpop was truly her peak beauty-wise. :jonny2: 

TG:M still serving 4751 screens on week 2. Not a single one removed. :eek::

28 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

#11 Hot Hits Aotearoa :alexz2: 

what the hell is this 

1 minute ago, BadMonster96 said:

what the hell is this 

NZ sis :heart:

 

They use this name on Spotify. 
 

 

.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

TG:M still serving 4751 screens on week 2. Not a single one removed. :eek::

Ready for the streaming boost again to move us safely over 1M, HMH haters are gonna be DEFEATED :gaycat2:

14 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Hold My Hand is a flop because of Interscope. :cm:

It’d easily be doubling its streams with better playlisting, so I mean, it’s not a lie 

The way she hasn't acknowledged HMH since release day. I'm seeing a pattern. Seems like it doesn't matter whether it's "music made for a character" or "album she made for the gays", it's her.

ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

32 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

#11 Hot Hits Aotearoa :alexz2: 

been there over a week :alexz2:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Ready for the streaming boost again to move us safely over 1M, HMH haters are gonna be DEFEATED :gaycat2:

Plus the Dino World serving 38% RT will extend TG’s legs. :gaycat3: 

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

The way she hasn't acknowledged HMH since release day. I'm seeing a pattern. Seems like it doesn't matter whether it's "music made for a character" or "album she made for the gays", it's her.

ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

I see Interscope has put an adds date for I Ain’t Worried on pop now for later in June :eli: The replacement begins :monkey: 

If I don't see HMH plastered on every playlist tomorrow, I will throw a tantrum. 

ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I see Interscope has put an adds date for I Ain’t Worried on pop now for later in June :eli: The replacement begins :monkey: 

Interscope hates GodGa. #SurvivingInterscope

ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

been there over a week :alexz2:

What was the position last Friday? I didn’t keep track. 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I see Interscope has put an adds date for I Ain’t Worried on pop now for later in June :eli: The replacement begins :monkey: 

It's over for Hold My Oscar. 

1 minute ago, TheFameMonster said:

Interscope hates GodGa. #SurvivingInterscope

ezgif-2-6da81ba909ed.gif

Not this hashtag :lmao: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.