Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

i have a strong feeling the first single will be calle "Helltown" or "Helltown Radio". 
 

Remember when someone asked her about LG7 and she replied "its going to be HELL"?

I hope not. That's a sure-fire way to get approximately zero spins on US radio. 

22 minutes ago, UnRayuki said:

ABRACAGAGA as a title surely won't resonate with spanish speaking audiences.

ABRACAGADA

1 hour ago, Denim said:

I won't lie, after years of fighting fad allegations, waking up every day to die with a smile outFLOWERSing Flowers  has upped my mental health in ways nothing else has. Call me chart obsessed, I don't care!

 

but the one thing I like more than charts is DARK BOPS god damnit so why not both!

 

and the GP has spoken. Judas and Bloody Mary have resonated with the GP in the 2020's more than any other solo Gaga song has SINCE 2011! 

the older generations can eat up DWAS while the younger generations can eat up ABRACAGAGA!!! 
 

That's what we get for stanning the chameleon of pop

Me too, i love chart success while it lasts but idc when she flops or release non commercial songs. Also it feels amazing when public gives enough recognition to her singles and make them big hits. 

But still i love and enjoy her surprise drops like this one beautiful delivery.

 

 

14 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

i have a strong feeling the first single will be calle "Helltown" or "Helltown Radio". 
 

Remember when someone asked her about LG7 and she replied "its going to be HELL"?

I think helltown could be a cool album title. Sorry folks, Gaga's best song Gagacadabra is the lead. My sources (which don't exist, but that doesn't matter) have told me so!!!!

11 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

i have a strong feeling the first single will be calle "Helltown" or "Helltown Radio". 
 

Remember when someone asked her about LG7 and she replied "its going to be HELL"?

One of the last letters on the t shirt had a marker above it, making it look like a lowercase i rather than a w

 

My guess it says Harlequin

1 minute ago, Denim said:

I think helltown could be a cool album title. Sorry folks, Gaga's best song Gagacadabra is the lead. My sources (which don't exist, but that doesn't matter) have told me so!!!!

From the snipped Abracadabra felt like a deep cut to me idk. 

First single means crazy big push by label and they spend most of the money on first singles, so i'm sure they'll pick something more commercial sounding one. 

#TeamGagacadabra or #TeamNotoriusBeing is kinda giving Million reasons vs A-yo!

 

although, with the latter, neither was really an exciting team to get behind.

 

this time it's a matter of which is the better 10/10 bop, not which can we settle for. (No offense, but seriously, Joanne singles kinda sucked besides PERFECT illusion 

28 minutes ago, UnRayuki said:

ABRACAGAGA as a title surely won't resonate with spanish speaking audiences.

Brazilian monsters would also have a rough time with this one :deadbanana2:

Jokes aside, I don't think Gagacadabra or Notorious being will be the single

 

dancing in the shadow, girlfriend, or something we haven't heard yet definitely feel more likely. But as a LittleGagacadabraster through and through, it's nice to dream 

Get ready Little AbracadabraalakaGaga stans!! We're about to shine!!!:duca:

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Get ready Little AbracadabraalakaGaga stans!! We're about to shine!!!:duca:

Us little gagacadabrasters will be laughing our way to the Grammy after parties when ABRACADABRA breaks the record for most Grammies won in a single evening

Flopacadabra has got nothing on Notorious GODDESS.

32lTwa9.thumb.gif.e44c266fc835eab62c9395

No offense but what did you abraCAGADA stans like about the snippet? Because it reminded me of Swine, and that is NOT a compliment. Notorious God is clearly the superior one. Please explain, I'm all ears

 

G9BDm0V.gif 

I'm seeing a couple of posts questioning the excellency of "Abracadabra" (a.k.a. "gagacadabra"), the pinnacle track off Lady Gaga's 7th studio album.

 

let me address: Abracadabra is NOT "swine 2.0"

 

the hook is infectious, the vocals are Gaga are her best— fierce, a bit jarring, and heavily stylized with the intention of putting fire under the pop genre, questioning all that we know about the genre entirely. 
 

"Abracadabra Abra-ca-dab…rah!!" It's infectious, so energetic, and exciting. I can't wait!

About her Insta post… for me it makes no sense for her to be this cryptic about JFAD at this point tbh

Just now, pablozedd said:

About her Insta post… for me it makes no sense for her to be this cryptic about JFAD at this point tbh

The only counter point I have to this is that news of her taking over that radio show in Australia, also the fact that the interview scene in the first joker is by far its most iconic scene… my bet is that it's associated with joker 2, but I could see it the other way just as much

18 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Only the #1 sis, cover went to Tate. I blame Sarah Tanno.

 

ramonacall.thumb.gif.b782dd57ad2efc47a39

That woman... I had 1 month without blaming her and she does this.

 

18 hours ago, Konril said:

Not Miss Legend Yu Ling Wu. :bibliahh:

I tried looking for the OG review video but she privated it. :gaycat7:

I hope she's doing great. 

When Gaga sings abracadabra, my inner witch reveals herself!

 

slay-hermione-granger.gif

slay-hermione-granger.gif

slay-hermione-granger.gif

 

And I have a CONFESSION:

I've streamed The Ballad of The Witches Road more than DWAS

slay-hermione-granger.gif

 

Do you guys think the cut stairs footage will be used for a music video for that song? That'd be such a waste if not

8 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Even Pokemon aren't safe from her hands.  @PlERRE

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862d844ad139fb374790c81689aabff9cfdf72560e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

 

 

:deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Do you guys think the cut stairs footage will be used for a music video for that song? That'd be such a waste if not

 

i can see that happening:chick1:

I'm still mad at FADquin singing "The joker" on the ost instead of the QUEEN. He doesn't have the range I mean look at the material

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

 

When will they put the Dolby Atmos Mix for Die With a Smile on Apple Music? It bothers me so much, like every release in 2024 gets the DA treatment. :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.