Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Surprised at the Japanese dates selling out that fast. I thought Asia have completely abandoned her. :jonny:

We love any western acts but Gaga is a solidified icon/legend here so YES

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

I wish they could have booked the Olympic stadium not any baseball stadium in Japan. 

Well a lot of wrong choices have been made with this tour ? but I couldn’t care less as long as my show finally happens after her last being 8 years ago :rip:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Well a lot of wrong choices have been made with this tour ? but I couldn’t care less as long as my show finally happens after her last being 8 years ago :rip:

Well, lucky you that you’ll see Gaga again. I have never seen Gaga in person. I did not go to BTWB when she had a concert here. And I guess, she’s not coming back in Manila, Philippines anytime soon that’s why I need at least a Singapore date so I can go. 

55 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Surprised at the Japanese dates selling out that fast. I thought Asia have completely abandoned her. :jonny:

Taiwan deserves a date. They never abandoned her. ASIB was huge and Chromatica did great there as well. 

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

Well, lucky you that you’ll see Gaga again. I have never seen Gaga in person. I did not go to BTWB when she had a concert here. And I guess, she’s not coming back in Manila, Philippines anytime soon that’s why I need at least a Singapore date so I can go. 

I’m half Filipino and my mom’s side of the family are all in Manila. We should go to a Gaga themed party when I fly in next :thing: 

Like 3-4 hours to know how much HMH did on Spotify today. Tomorrow will be the real deal tho. 

 

200.gif

Wait. These apes are slaying seizure choreo. Why can’t Richy?

 

200.gif

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I’m half Filipino and my mom’s side of the family are all in Manila. We should go to a Gaga themed party when I fly in next :thing: 

Oh that’s a good idea. You can commnunicate with LG Philippines to invite more monsters 

39 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Wait. These apes are slaying seizure choreo. Why can’t Richy?

 

200.gif

 

Strut it out, walk a mile

200.gif

Serve it ancient city style

200.gif

Z100 always gives HMH a spin around 4-5AM.

 

Is that a prime time in NYC or something?

 

tournament] The Color Game 13 | 7 Deadly Entries ? - Page 61 - Games - ATRL

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Z100 always gives HMH a spin around 4-5AM.

 

Is that a prime time in NYC or something?

 

tournament] The Color Game 13 | 7 Deadly Entries ? - Page 61 - Games - ATRL

Prime time to be asleep

 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Prime time to be asleep

 

giphy.gif

Highest REM activity, I see.

 

giphy.gif

Daily Top Artists Global - Spotify

 

43. (+7) Lady Gaga

 

 

 

G85FAVF.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Daily Top Artists Global - Spotify

 

43. (+7) Lady Gaga

 

 

Back in top 10 most streamed female artists

 

G85FAVF.gif

Let me stream HMH again

Top Gun first day ~53m, similar to Batman's first day, certified smash:clap3:

With great leg it could be THE summer movie of 2022, since Dinosaur 3 is rumored to be bad and a flop.

Gaga really knows how to pick her project, an insightful tab methinks

Can we include Top Gun gross to Lady Gaga's total box office? :eli: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Can we include Top Gun gross to Lady Gaga's total box office? :eli: 

Well she composed the scores so :lakitu:

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Top Gun first day ~53m, similar to Batman's first day, certified smash:clap3:

With great leg it could be THE summer movie of 2022, since Dinosaur 3 is rumored to be bad and a flop.

Gaga really knows how to pick her project, an insightful tab methinks

thats huge but looks like people dont really pay attention to the music in that kind of movies. 

26 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Daily Top Artists Global - Spotify

 

43. (+7) Lady Gaga

 

 

Back in top 10 most streamed female artists

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

waiit  :jonny6:

31 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Daily Top Artists Global - Spotify

 

43. (+7) Lady Gaga

 

 

Back in top 10 most streamed female artists

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

 

HMH 2M update comfirmed

 

giphy.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.