Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Were people sitting till the song finished? 

The songs starts playing in the final scene and finishes with the main cast credits that have clips playing. So most people stayed and will stay during the song. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

It's beginning. :gaygacat5:

I hope so because the Beyhive are gonna hit us hard this weekend if HMH doesn’t repeak. :dancehall:

Let me listen to ASIB (with dialogue) today, HOG soundtrack tomorrow (even if she had nothing to do with it) in preparation for the score on Friday :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Rican said:

I hope so because the Beyhive are gonna hit us hard this weekend if HMH doesn’t repeak. :dancehall:

I really couldnt care less about Bey stans lol :laugh:

1 minute ago, Rican said:

I hope so because the Beyhive are gonna hit us hard this weekend if HMH doesn’t repeak. :dancehall:

Well, it already outpeaked and outstreamed Be Alive and the movie is not even released yet. :rip: They can't really drag the song without calling their own fave a flop.

Box office tracking is out of this world. Could come for a $150M+ Memorial Weekend opening :deadbanana2:

 

Box office pro is predicting a high end of $177M :deadbanana4:

That's insanity, I don't see it that high. But I do see this having a chance at outgrossing Doctor Strange 2 :psyduck:

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Well, it already outpeaked and outstreamed Be Alive and the movie is not even released yet. :rip: They can't really drag the song without calling their own fave a flop.

I thought the pair of flop soundtrack songs were Spirit and Black Parade, never knew about Be Alive. Tragic! :skull:

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

KIIS FM played HMH at 2:31 this afternoon. CHEQUE it. :)

Can anyone confirm or is this a lie like the similar claim from yesterday? :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

I really couldnt care less about Bey stans lol :laugh:

They been very bothered as of lately over HMH and it’s been a kii to observe them :lmao:

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Can anyone confirm or is this a lie like the similar claim from yesterday? :giraffe:

I can confirm. Yesterday was a hopeful fever-dream, I can't control those. But I'm wide awake now.

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Well I'll be. :eek: KIIS going from kiissing her ass to kiissing the ground she walks on, let's manifest that!

2 minutes ago, Rican said:

They been very bothered as of lately over HMH and it’s been a kii to observe them :lmao:

It's sad lmao 

 

Will be even sadder when it hangs around through the summer gathering respectable numbers. Hope they are as passionate in tracking it if it does take off. 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Rican said:

They been very bothered as of lately over HMH and it’s been a kii to observe them :lmao:

Their fumes if it actually becomes a hit :lmao:

21 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

I really couldnt care less about Bey stans lol :laugh:

Besides, there's just that one raging Hive who thinks it's 'delicious' that HMH has done 82-98 (so far). :skull: It's really getting weird. :skull:

1 minute ago, Ethereaaal said:

Besides, there's just that one raging Hive who thinks it's 'delicious' that HMH has done 82-98 (so far). :skull: It's really getting weird. :skull:

I’m screaming :ahh:

9 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Besides, there's just that one raging Hive who thinks it's 'delicious' that HMH has done 82-98 (so far). :skull: It's really getting weird. :skull:

Bye :rip:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

I feel like it would've pulled an ARUTW if BTW was released during the streaming era. Godga would be forced to release it as a Halloween single.

The way she would have so many SMASH album tracks if she came out during the streaming era :deadbanana2:

 

Like every song on Fame Monster would have gone at least platinum :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Besides, there's just that one raging Hive who thinks it's 'delicious' that HMH has done 82-98 (so far). :skull: It's really getting weird. :skull:

:skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.